Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The official "Sark 's nights on the town" thread

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

. and I am ugly...

Pic?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I heard a rumor that he banged a cougar wearing Sears lingerie.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    For all I care, he could tag one on the sideline as long as he did it in Pasadena in January.

Exactly, you do this shit (if true) and win and I couldn't care less.

You do this and go full retard for 5 years, you're out. Beat it, hit the bricks pal.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    Testing 1 First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    All true for most women, but top shelf señoritas (I call them 'señoritas' because I took espanol in 9th grade. I do that.)like Lily Jang and Erin Andrews don't ever have to choose between 'wealthy' and 'not a fucking loser'.

That choice does not exist. There are many equally wealthy non losers who will form a line of giddy boners behind them.

DeLarry said:

Listen, Sark can fuck whoever he wants. NOGAF. (I hesitate to believe that he's picking up tail of the quality being described - nobody has better loser radar than a sexy woman)

Even if possible, I wouldn't want to see them Lewinsky Sark out of town. It would still signal a huge problem with this program and its priorities if violating the family friendly atmosphere was what got him shitcanned, but perpetual mediocrity (even against a watered down non conf schedule) does not.

What's that say about the future? It says confirmed Marinerization. It says the next guy will be held to the same bullshitty standard. It says we're extra special fucked for a really long time.

Joey's waitresses are a red herring. For all I care, he could tag one on the sideline as long as he did it in Pasadena in January.

Were you fucking born last night? Women love money. The rest of the post is solid, but guys that make a million plus a year fuck dimes, even if they are chubby Armenians like Sark.

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

LawDawg1 said:

Meek said:

. and I am ugly...

Pic?

Nicely played.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There is also the Lily Jang rumor that has gone around for quite sometime when she was here....

I think the Lily Jang rumor was more that Sark wanted to it and not so much that he actually did.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

How does a rumor like that start and spread so fast though? I mean even the casual Doog knows about Erin Andrews jokes.

Also was this before or after everyone saw her naked?

Shit, this joke was HHB v1.0 at least as far back as 2009. I know I bring it to people outside of this shithole.
  • How does a rumor like that start and spread so fast though? I mean even the casual Doog knows about Erin Andrews jokes.

Also was this before or after everyone saw her naked?

Shit, this joke was HHB v1.0 at least as far back as 2009. I know I bring it to people outside of this shithole.
    I get it you guys created this joke but it spread pretty quickly.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

There is also the Lily Jang rumor that has gone around for quite sometime when she was here....

I refuse to believe she would have touched him.

I'll start with an old favorite. Sark allegedly fucked Erin Andrews the night before the USC @ Oregon St. game in 2008. The rumor on the interwebs is that he basically called her up and asked, "hey I've got some beer, you want to come to my room?" Allegedly the first person he told was Kiffin.

I was at the Rams-Seahawks game in 2010 where Sark was honored on the sidelines for winning the fucking Holiday Bowel. I was lucky enough to be in some good seats and a guy who knew a lot of shit about old Seattle sports immediately said, "I heard that guy fucked Erin Andrews when he was back at USC. They were playing at Oregon State".
    Not true.

We're hearing that there is some traction to the rumor that he killed 5 hookers in Texas however.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,202
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    What kind of an idiot - 'allegedly' - attends a high school all star game drunk ... ? When he's there to recruit ..?

That's Nick HoltFS
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Joey's waitress story is 100% true
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

A few players have told me he has mistresses on road trips. Probably explains why we always suck on the road.

If coach is fucking random skanks I doubt the rest of team is concentrating at all.

Dude, there's never been a player who has told you anything.. you couldn't even get Joe Lingi to give you a high-5 while you begged for one at the tunnel after victories.

You're so full of shit More_Time. Lying won't make you true friends. Didn't your two mom's ever tell you that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

A few players have told me he has mistresses on road trips. Probably explains why we always suck on the road.

If coach is fucking random skanks I doubt the rest of team is concentrating at all.

Dude, there's never been a player who has told you anything.. you couldn't even get Joe Lingi to give you a high-5 while you begged for one at the tunnel after victories.

You're so full of shit More_Time. Lying won't make you true friends. Didn't your two mom's ever tell you that?
    It's two dads.......

Also I'm not full of shit. I've gotten to know a few players and quite honestly the players don't like Sark so they were more than willing to speak out.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    That's fair if true
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I agree with Larry. Hell I don't care if your at gay bathhouses every night if you're going to BCS bowls. #HiChip

#c(hump)kelly!!!!one!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I heard a rumor that he banged a cougar wearing Sears lingerie.

brb, jo