Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Schiff's staff met with leaker before he filed his complaint.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jeepers.

HHusky said:

The Fix is in. Has been since 2016.

But what do I know I don't read Rolling Stone, VOX or PEOPLE magazine the way the goose stepping non-thinking libs on here do.

Daddy has verified the whistleblower’s account. The “fix” will require some explanation.
    This is a lie
    C’mon Race! Pick up your game. The transcript wasn’t that long.
    And the transcript had nothing on it that the fake whistle blower heard second hand and coordinated with Schiff

Other than that you really nailed it

The deomcrats must have @insinceredawg and @HHusky level people working on this latest lie

Not the best and the brightest. Not even close
    The White House released the transcript. The whistleblower’s complaint was very accurate in its description. There are no words for how retarded your defense of Daddy is even if your facts were correct, which they’re not.
    This is a blatant lie

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Does HondoFS flip burgers in DC and work on the side for Democrat Congressmen?

Shitt broke rules when he didn't share it with the committee.

Shitt didn't have the Whistleblower report because they hadn't written it yet...he did help get it written.

It is also why Shitt blew a gasket when the DNI correctly did not forward it on...he was in on it from the beginning.

I still love the fact Shitt was dumb enough to go on TV and say "“[w]e have not spoken directly with the whistleblower” when his staff (we) have. Lying is ok though if you think Orange Man Bad.

The fact the NYT is spilling it means its even worse when the details come out...I'm guessing Shiff lined up the Lawfare lawyers to help write the complaint.

This is blowing up in Democrat's face...too soon to be honest. Think Trump would be better served if it didn't go away so fast.

You gals need to remember that Daddy provided the evidence confirming the whistleblower’s account. That would be true if Adam Schiff dictated the fucking complaint himself. Your conspiracy theory doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
    This is a blatant lie

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Shitt didn't have the Whistleblower report because they hadn't written it yet...he did help get it written.

It is also why Shitt blew a gasket when the DNI correctly did not forward it on...he was in on it from the beginning.

I still love the fact Shitt was dumb enough to go on TV and say "“[w]e have not spoken directly with the whistleblower” when his staff (we) have. Lying is ok though if you think Orange Man Bad.

The fact the NYT is spilling it means its even worse when the details come out...I'm guessing Shiff lined up the Lawfare lawyers to help write the complaint.

This is blowing up in Democrat's face...too soon to be honest. Think Trump would be better served if it didn't go away so fast.

You gals need to remember that Daddy provided the evidence confirming the whistleblower’s account. That would be true if Adam Schiff dictated the fucking complaint himself. Your conspiracy theory doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
    This is a blatant lie

It's all he has. Again, if their case was so strong why are they lying about it. I'm hearing the press now refer to this as the Ukraine "pressure" campaign. But there is no evidence of any pressure. The left is doing what they always do. Repeat a lie over and over again until they believe it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

This is a blatant lie

It's all he has. Again, if their case was so strong why are they lying about it. I'm hearing the press now refer to this as the Ukraine "pressure" campaign. But there is no evidence of any pressure. The left is doing what they always do. Repeat a lie over and over again until they believe it.
    Hope you gals don’t die of smoke inhalation while denying the existence of the fire.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

This is a blatant lie

Hope you gals don’t die of smoke inhalation while denying the existence of the fire.
    Liars lie. It's what you do
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

This is a blatant lie

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

Sure O'Keefed, why wouldn't I believe you?

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2019

Cant find the place in the transcript?

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
    So what are we impeaching him for?
    It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. He worked this with both actions and words. It is not necessary to say everything you convey to somebody. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
  • Options

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
    It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    Mafia Dons don’t usually spell anything out explicitly.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

CWU education at work

It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    Americans think the President simply asking a foreign country to investigate a political rival is an abuse of power by a massive 52-21 margin according to new poll today.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

CWU education at work

He did spell it out explicitly. He stopped the money.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Suppose you are with your girlfriend, you whip out your dick, and jump on top. Now, do you actually have to say anything, or does she understand by actions?

That's how stupid the "it's not in the transcript" argument is.
  • Options

HHusky said:

CWU education at work

He did spell it out explicitly. He stopped the money.
    I know. However, to quote Race and blob, “But, but, but. . . coup!”
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

CWU education at work

It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid).
    If you are going to call out someone for being "dumb" at least in the future attempt to do it with a complete, coherent sentence. Otherwise it just kinda backfires on you...

HTH...
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I love the 'sure nothing was officially said and nothing is in the transcript but Orange Man Bad so its a crime' argument.

It's an intellectually honest and intelligent argument...at least for people suffering from a mental condition known as TDS...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

This is a blatant lie

Liars lie. It's what you do
    He's an attorney. It's what they are trained for!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

CWU education at work

It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. He worked this with both actions and words. It is not necessary to say everything you convey to somebody. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    Biden said it. So he didn't really mean it?
  • Options

CWU education at work

It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid).
    If you are going to call out someone for being "dumb" at least in the future attempt to do it with a complete, coherent sentence. Otherwise it just kinda backfires on you...

HTH...
    give me a break. My coffee is still kicking in. Anyway there is a difference between a grammar mistake and the inability to see that actions speak louder than words.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

CWU education at work

Biden said it. So he didn't really mean it?
    Wonder why Republicans, who controlled the house, didn't investigate when it happened. It's not like he kept it a secret, hell he was bragging about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

This is a blatant lie

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

Sure O'Keefed, why wouldn't I believe you?

HHusky said:

Schiff lied. Why does it not surprise me that it does not bother you in the least?
    O'Keefed "knows" that the Gentle Giant was shot in the back while running away but he doens't "know" if Schiff lied.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

CWU education at work

So we're impeaching him on what?