Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump’s Border Fantasy Includes Stabbing and Shooting Migrants, Feeding Them to Reptiles

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
Behold your dear leader, a true Stable Genius

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-border-moat-alligators-migrants-893620/

According to an excerpt published in the New York Times from the new book Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration, Trump suggested to aides that soldiers shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down, before being told it was illegal, just as he’d been told it was illegal to shoot migrants throwing rocks, as he suggested publicly last November.

That’s not all.

Trump also proposed digging a water-filled moat and stocking it with snakes and alligators. If he was kidding, his aides didn’t think so, as they sought a cost estimate for the cartoonishly ludicrous proposal. Trump also wanted the wall to be electrified, and topped with spikes that could “pierce human flesh.”

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    Rolling stoned......
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Not really buying this one.

Much of this reads like a guy saying absurd things in jest that he doesn’t expect to be later used against him, or cast as “proposals” by someone who overheard them.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    ramenduck said:

Not really buying this one.

Much of this reads like a guy saying absurd things in jest that he doesn’t expect to be later used against him, or cast as “proposals” by someone who overheard them.

Is there anything Trump says that doesn’t sound like that?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    But HOW is Trump a wannabe Bond villain?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,977
    Another unnamed source. Shocking.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kinda surprised it took you guys this long to post this one. Should get Mueller to take a look into it.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

C'mon Bob. Given what we know about Trump, is it surprising at all that he would propose these ideas? Stop being a bitchass partisan Kunt.

But HOW is Trump a wannabe Bond villain?

SFGbob said:

C'mon Bob. Given what we know about Trump, is it surprising at all that he would propose these ideas? Stop being a bitchass partisan Kunt.
    What's not surprising is that you'd swallow this story like the fucking bitch you are. You're like a $20 dollar hooker turning tricks in the parking lot trying to make her rent money.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What's not surprising is that you'd swallow this story like the fucking bitch you are. You're like a $20 dollar hooker turning tricks in the parking lot trying to make her rent money.
    Like how you swallowed Pizzagate? And the whistleblower process changing in August?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gotta give blob his due. This is trivial compared to advancing Russia's interests vis-à-vis Ukraine, undermining US foreign policy and asking for foreign interference in our next election. You know, the undebatable, admitted and verified crimes.
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like how you swallowed Pizzagate? And the whistleblower process changing in August?
    Big difference my cock sucking friend. I never swallowed Pizza gate, in fact I never even typed the word Pizzagate until I responded to Hondo's lie that I'd pushed the story. And unlike you, I admitted I was wrong about the initial reporting on the changing of the Whistle blower law. See how easy it is when you're not a zero integrity lying piece of shit IC?

But feel free to swallow like a bitch on this story, we both know how much you love swallowing.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gotta give blob his due. This is trivial compared to advancing Russia's interests vis-à-vis Ukraine, undermining US foreign policy and asking for foreign interference in our next election. You know, the undebatable, admitted and verified crimes.
    Bob only thinks they're crimes when committed by the left. When the right does it, he comes up with every possible excuse and deflection his little shitbrain can come up with. That's what bitchass partisan Kunts do I suppose.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Didn't Trump say that Windmills cause cancer?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-border-moat-alligators-migrants-893620/

According to an excerpt published in the New York Times from the new book Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration, Trump suggested to aides that soldiers shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down, before being told it was illegal, just as he’d been told it was illegal to shoot migrants throwing rocks, as he suggested publicly last November.

That’s not all.

Trump also proposed digging a water-filled moat and stocking it with snakes and alligators. If he was kidding, his aides didn’t think so, as they sought a cost estimate for the cartoonishly ludicrous proposal. Trump also wanted the wall to be electrified, and topped with spikes that could “pierce human flesh.”

You libs are using Rolling Stone now? How far behind is a PEOPLE article?

This is garbage but it doesn't surprise me you swallowed like Liberace at a bath house.

I think you need a tissue for your chin....
    6. "When during the campaign I would say, 'Mexico's going to pay for it,' obviously I never said this and I never meant they're going to write out a check."
    This is a clear-as-day attempt to rewrite history by Trump. He repeatedly said that Mexico would need to make a distinct $5 billion or $10 billion payment to the United States for the wall. And when he asked crowds at his rallies in 2016 who was going to pay for the wall, they shouted back "Mexico!" not "Mexico by way of theoretical gains we will make as a result of a restructured international trade deal!" I mean, come on.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob only thinks they're crimes when committed by the left. When the right does it, he comes up with every possible excuse and deflection his little shitbrain can come up with. That's what bitchass partisan Kunts do I suppose.
    IC fucks strawman ass because he is a fucking dipshit. Get a two handed pull on this story IC you're going to want to take it all.
    SFGbob back with his ass play fantasies!
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    well, you have to admit only the best would cross the border that way. No wusses allowed. I think they need metal spikes somewhere also
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,214 Founders Club

That’s not all.

Fuck. You will believe anything.