Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Querey for the bored

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....PostGameOrangeSlices? Are you kidding me? P-o-s-t-G-a-m-e-O-r-a-n-g-e-S-l-i-c-e-s?

The Pit was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
- MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
- Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
- fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
- The Pitmaster mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
- Gordo not "get it"
- Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
- cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
- Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
- Lance lose another girlfriend
- TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
- TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enough of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.

VLR!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Free Tiller Duck!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,731
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Someone sounds angry that they aren't allowed to poast.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Free Tiller Duck!

I wonder if Harv has been banned with that handle here yet.;
  • Options
    JaRomneyJaRomney Member Posts: 8
    5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Beat RealDawg's traffic, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "where's the traffic"... in reference to this board? By comparing it to the Pit?

lmfao
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,444
    Founders Club
    speaking seriously for a moment, traffic is down in recent weeks. It's still 10X the amount we had in March 2013, but significantly down from January.
  • Options
    Founders Club

speaking seriously for a moment, traffic is down in recent weeks. It's still 10X the amount we had in March 2013, but significantly down from January.

I wonder why?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm disgusted. This place sucks

Pump my fucking gas Oregonian!!1!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    to Harvs credit ElkHair and SeaStorm did bring some new to the Pit.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you want to bash the bored thats fine but if were going to bash the gloves bad troll attempts then I'm in.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2014

The peoples demand an Arab Spring up in here

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I love some good classic rants.

Good shit Boobs.

#FreeHarv
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I miss CollegeDouche.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's the one-liner crowd with their distain for either prose or essay that's chased off the outlyers. Ducks, Beavs, and even fucking coogs came here for enlightenment and could never get lit by shorthand Husky arrogance. I try to keep my posts to one or two lines and some pervert wants a report on my sexuality. Perhaps it's time to spend less effort on trashing the ultimate smack deserving Dm.c and focus on ripping some nerds and doog wannabes new assholes........ or just forget about it.

Some keep posting that the half-brain versus know-nothing war is over and we won. There are consequences to winning war and it might be those consequences in the form of ancient gargoyles PRIDE, FEVER, and PURPLE REIGN returning to rape and pillage on gridirons from Canada to Mexico and Rockies to the Pacific that has former poster enemies lurking in fear....... or they've finally given up on us coming out to play again. Personally, I think the lull is the offseason and the World of collegiate football wondering if Husky Football will ever do something about Washingten.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck happened to this place? Where's the hatred, the vitriol, the CFD's, the innuendo, the hidden links, the motherfucking reveling in others' displeasure?

For that matter, where's the traffic? Where is everyone?

This place used to be filled with the types of characters that made this the finest establishment on the internet. Now I get what.....PostGameOrangeSlices? Are you kidding me? P-o-s-t-G-a-m-e-O-r-a-n-g-e-S-l-i-c-e-s?

The Pit was a place where you could routinely see:

- CrimsonWazzu's hood shine in the reflection of the fire
    - MarinerDuck bring absolutely nothing new to the table
    - Sven beat a good cliche into the annoyance realm
    - fuzz. FUCKING fuzz!!!
    - The Pitmaster mistake good, clean fun for some sort of deviant behavior
    - Gordo not "get it"
    - Beavermobile chastise someone for making the board be "all about you" and then post a three page story of what he did at the car lot that day or what he likes to do with Milk Duds
    - cougfanman outdo himself by being less funny with each passing day
    - Satan bitch about whining and then spend a week bitching and whining about Dawgman's business decisions.
    - Lance lose another girlfriend
    - TheElkoBranch decrying sobriety and it's inherent evils, like staying upright on the trail
    - TheGlove working his ass off to "be like Harvey" and failing miserably at it.

Sure, there were some casualties. Folks were run out of here if their brand of humor did not please the Pitmaster or if the hidden links were discovered by Human Resources (FWIW, I took the high road and claimed substance abuse made me do it after the Union let me down). Still, there were enough of us left to keep the place rolling? What about now?

This was a place that was hyper-obsessed with a fat assed-married to a one-arm, bankrupt trailer dweller! Now, it's nothing more than a goddamned vacant lot! How did you people let this happen? What's the remedy? GORD!!!

And don't fucking tell me that it was brought to its knees by some punk-ass from New Zealand. I told my Mom the weed wasn't mine. It was Beeely's. She believed me. I don't believe you.

You know what this is? It's shameful, is what it is. A vibrant, happening spot like this reduced to the fucking equivalent of an Internet ashtray. Maybe you guys can put some new life into the place. Invite some new blood like DobasD03 or SeaStorm or Bill Fleenor up in this bitch. They'll liven it up.

I'm disgusted. This place sucks.

VLR!

NYBE
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    More cock - I thought you had a sense of humor brah. Boobs is one of my favorite posters

Doesn't mean he can't pump a little gas, south of the muddy banks of the mighty Columbia
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

It's the one-liner crowd with their distain for either prose or essay that's chased off the outlyers. Ducks, Beavs, and even fucking coogs came here for enlightenment and could never get lit by shorthand Husky arrogance. I try to keep my posts to one or two lines and some pervert wants a report on my sexuality. Perhaps it's time to spend less effort on trashing the ultimate smack deserving Dm.c and focus on ripping some nerds and doog wannabes new assholes........ or just forget about it.

Some keep posting that the half-brain versus know-nothing war is over and we won. There are consequences to winning war and it might be those consequences in the form of ancient gargoyles PRIDE, FEVER, and PURPLE REIGN returning to rape and pillage on gridirons from Canada to Mexico and Rockies to the Pacific that has former poster enemies lurking in fear....... or they've finally given up on us coming out to play again. Personally, I think the lull is the offseason and the World of collegiate football wondering if Husky Football will ever do something about Washingten.

You must have switched to Cilais today.

Your writing sucks by the way. I know you're trying to come off as smart and shit, but the opposite happens more often than not. Pressing, trying to hard, etc....

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

More cock - I thought you had a sense of humor brah. Boobs is one of my favorite posters

Doesn't mean he can't pump a little gas, south of the muddy banks of the mighty Columbia

Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Listen fucknut. You're the only one I fuck with. Could it be that you are the problem? I agreed with Derek to back off your cunt yet you keep after me. As long as you keep up with that iI'm going to drag your goofy cunt up and down this forum. Just be a man for once and I'll prolly leave you alone. Obviously the scars from k-12 haven't healed. That's not my problem bitch. Divert your attention and I'll leave you be. Simple as that. My objective is to talk football. Your objective is to post everything I say as you have nothing to contribute. Your obsession with me Is creepy dude . Move on to someone else who doesn't embarrass your goofy ass. Truce now. If you bring me up again in any way gloves are off for good
    Will there be a warming before the gloves come off? Will you also roll?