Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks-Saints

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Most Pete Carroll first half ever.

Run to build a massive defecit. Epic clock management.

If he's ever going to give up on his establish the run bullshit and trust his elite QB for once it's going to be after that nonsense.

It's probably never going to happen.

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kamara is a great RB.

Shows what a huge gap there is between good and great RBs.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Time to move on from pound the rock. Russ needs to be the one to win games now.

Defense isn’t good enough. Running the ball doesn’t do much if the other team is mostly moving the ball at will.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    terrible game. felt like the hawks were about to seize momentum before the carson fumble, just can't have that.

2-1 at this point is still fine though.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

terrible game. felt like the hawks were about to seize momentum before the carson fumble, just can't have that.

2-1 at this point is still fine though.

2-1 is fine but the way they are playing is not. Russ has been terrific, potentially his best season yet. The rest of the team? Inconsistent to just plain bad. They have beaten two 0-3 teams so far and squeaked those wins out too.

Way too many self inflicted wounds. Pete’s “you don’t win the game in the first quarter” bull shy needs to stop. There is no reason why the Seahawks can’t come out and create some momentum from the get go. I remember 2013/2014 seasons when people would complain about settling for field goals early, now it feels like people complain about settling for first downs.
  • Options
    generally agree. Seahawk teams always start out like dogshit though so I'm willing to LIPO. the fumbles and penalties need to stop, and the secondary just isn't good enough right now.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    my hope is that the pass rush gets going with clowney, reed returning, and (hopefully) Ansah gets his shit together. That will help the secondary at least, also agree on flowers he's a really soft player
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Payton had a good gameplan of letting Kamara take the load on and having Teddy get the ball out quick. With how fast Ansah and Clowney have to cut I am sure the wet turf didn't help, plus I think Ansah only got 18 snaps after a pretty significant injury. 12's are having a panic attach but I will give the pass rush a couple more weeks before making any snap judgments.

Watching our? Saints now. The Saints are really here like another SEC team, a college team in these parts because there is no pro team in the area. Folks around here is the same passion with the Saints like a SEC Champion. No Shit. They are many folks team here. Only thing that pisses most off if Peyton don’t recruit draft picks a lot from SEC, a lot of BIG 10 players. But that’s the diff between NFL and College, jes the reason most here are all about college. There are a lot of college players from all over country but most are home grown.