Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH Honey of the Week: Crimean Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I hate Russia just as much as any red-blooded, God fearing, gun toting guy out there but those 3 commies curshed the Ukrainians.

BRB, JO

Why hate on Russia? It's because of red blooded, gun toting dumbasses like you that we're always at odds with them. The attitude. You and their red blooded, martin trapping, vodka drinking equivalents. I've been to Russia. It's not much different that other countries. Educate yourself before you wreck yourself fool. Why can't we all be friends?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I hate Russia just as much as any red-blooded, God fearing, gun toting guy out there but those 3 commies curshed the Ukrainians.

BRB, JO

Why hate on Russia? It's because of red blooded, gun toting dumbasses like you that we're always at odds with them. The attitude. You and their red blooded, martin trapping, vodka drinking equivalents. I've been to Russia. It's not much different that other countries. Educate yourself before you wreck yourself fool. Why can't we all be friends?
    FO, OBK

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BRB, JO

Fuck off, Putin.

You're right - Russia isn't that much different from the USA....

GDP Per capita:

Russia $14k, USA $51k

Russia is right up there with Venezuela, congrats. Great place to live if you're the top 1%, not so great for everyone else.