Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have nothing to do with BTP

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to post action shots of my wife.
    She got the clap?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Really want to see this sans pants.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Emoterman said:

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to post action shots of my wife.
    Doxxing is against the rules. Even for mods.
    I am mood now???
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

So let me get this straight.

Backpack spends his final hours on HH defending you and your twitter spaz fuckery over some recruit I have never heard of. So, after not posting here for months to build your brand, you decide to return and make this post (apparently you still lurk lol) where you throw poor confused backpack under the bus and disassociate yourself with him.

That’s really fucking low dude. Even for someone who is into teenagers.

Why are you so mad? It’s a funny title for the reasons you just laid out. What brand am I building? I feel like haven’t really built much of anything tbh man like 700 followers might be cool to you?

I just wrote out a piece where I outline how I was over the line for being so flippant of my use of hyperbole and formed it in the most humorous way possible to show there is accountability without tension and my personality.

If I’m nice to and like people on HH but I don’t post on here does that make me wrong? Have I said anything bad about HH ever? Actually, I’m pretty sure I’ve said as much good as I can about HH. But this shit where you tell me when and how I can or can’t post on a site where I have actually spent some time getting to know people that I like. I haven’t had any bad interactions with people outside of football hawt towk that got a little too drunk and you’re trying to start some shit because I threw someone under the bus, who texts with me all day every day, after he spent his “final hours defending me”? Jesus fucking Christ HillsboroDuck think “I’m gutted” is as funny as an early 200’s Dave Chappelle special, wasn’t all of this deserved backlash because I took myself too seriously?

I came here because I listened to and talked with Dennis, I met a lot of great people on here that I try to joke with and have fun with as much as possible. I think all the chins and upvotes on your post answers exactly why I don’t post here, most of you don’t like me and there are more people that would rather try to look to try to find holes in everything I say rather than have a conversation about anything. Which is fine. I get how my spazzing can rub people who take final HH hours, and disassociation as serious as you do, the wrong way. I’m thankful and have said nothing but great stuff with Derek, @Swaye is my guy and I wish he would come fry acid with me today as we kick the shit out of the team he likes to kick the shit out of the most, I fuck wit Doogbot on a personal level as with a couple more people.

But this is by far the faggiest post to receive so much love and that’s what would say.
    All that matters is that I like you. And I LOVE you. Also, I sext with 1/4 of the loser son this bored and everyone wishes you would post moar. Fuck all this drama bullshit let's get shitty and crush USC!

Also, poast moar! FUCK! The spirits demand it!
    If the fucking spirit demands it, demands must be fucking met. Ride the fucking lightning.

(Prolly not gonna post as much on here simply because DNC is a two faced fag on the recruiting bored but ELE)

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

How can I get @dnc and @LaMichael_Corleone back together again?

Two men I love, deeply (lulz). Perhaps @DefinitelyNotCoker could help me build a bridge.

Not happening. If you say “drop it I don’t wanna re-open things” and then make comments re-opening things you’re a bitch who’s biggest thrill is gossiping about how big of an asshole I am while I’d rather melt my face off and hook up with a bitch who’s thrilled to about gossiping about how much of an asshole I am.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

How can I get @dnc and @LaMichael_Corleone back together again?

Two men I love, deeply (lulz). Perhaps @DefinitelyNotCoker could help me build a bridge.

Not happening. If you say “drop it I don’t wanna re-open things” and then make comments re-opening things you’re a bitch who’s biggest thrill is gossiping about how big of an asshole I am while I’d rather melt my face off and hook up with a bitch who’s thrilled to about gossiping about how much of an asshole I am.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

So let me get this straight.

Backpack spends his final hours on HH defending you and your twitter spaz fuckery over some recruit I have never heard of. So, after not posting here for months to build your brand, you decide to return and make this post (apparently you still lurk lol) where you throw poor confused backpack under the bus and disassociate yourself with him.

That’s really fucking low dude. Even for someone who is into teenagers.

Why are you so mad? It’s a funny title for the reasons you just laid out. What brand am I building? I feel like haven’t really built much of anything tbh man like 700 followers might be cool to you?

I just wrote out a piece where I outline how I was over the line for being so flippant of my use of hyperbole and formed it in the most humorous way possible to show there is accountability without tension and my personality.

If I’m nice to and like people on HH but I don’t post on here does that make me wrong? Have I said anything bad about HH ever? Actually, I’m pretty sure I’ve said as much good as I can about HH. But this shit where you tell me when and how I can or can’t post on a site where I have actually spent some time getting to know people that I like. I haven’t had any bad interactions with people outside of football hawt towk that got a little too drunk and you’re trying to start some shit because I threw someone under the bus, who texts with me all day every day, after he spent his “final hours defending me”? Jesus fucking Christ HillsboroDuck think “I’m gutted” is as funny as an early 200’s Dave Chappelle special, wasn’t all of this deserved backlash because I took myself too seriously?

I came here because I listened to and talked with Dennis, I met a lot of great people on here that I try to joke with and have fun with as much as possible. I think all the chins and upvotes on your post answers exactly why I don’t post here, most of you don’t like me and there are more people that would rather try to look to try to find holes in everything I say rather than have a conversation about anything. Which is fine. I get how my spazzing can rub people who take final HH hours, and disassociation as serious as you do, the wrong way. I’m thankful and have said nothing but great stuff with Derek, @Swaye is my guy and I wish he would come fry acid with me today as we kick the shit out of the team he likes to kick the shit out of the most, I fuck wit Doogbot on a personal level as with a couple more people.

But this is by far the faggiest post to receive so much love and that’s what would say.
    Who’s being serious here again?

Jeepers. It just seemed like you came here to throw backpack under the bus and I didn’t like that.

P.S. I’m currently enjoying a world class dump. Thought someone should know. I’m proud of it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This thread is gay.

New bored motto?