Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Personally, I thought he was overrated as a 5 star. Would have been nice to get him, for sure, but I don't think he's a game changer. I would be surprised if he ends up as an all conference guy. Feel free to hold this post against me in 3-4 years. (Just for the record, I said this when he was an Oregon lean, so this is not just sour grapes)

Spoon feed me who you're talking about here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Personally, I thought he was overrated as a 5 star. Would have been nice to get him, for sure, but I don't think he's a game changer. I would be surprised if he ends up as an all conference guy. Feel free to hold this post against me in 3-4 years. (Just for the record, I said this when he was an Oregon lean, so this is not just sour grapes)

Name that Quook!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Name that Quook!
    InsertLocationHereDuck
  • Options

chuck said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Name that Quook!
    InsertLocationHereDuck
    The AZ isn't for Arizona
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Savvy says Florida State was his #2, interesting

I am not surprised at all. Willie is building a great culture down there.
    Not true.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

FirePete said:

I can’t wait till he enrolls so we all start hating him

Expecting him to do much right away will lead to that. He’s good. Never thought he was great.
    Agree. Out of all the 5* J.T Tuimoloau will have a much bigger impact as a freshman.
    dongman said:

LOL! This reeks of payoff by Udump! He was so into cuogs it wasn’t funny....suddenly he commits to UW out of thin air? No I don’t belief it at all and cris petersan is putting insentives in coffee cups.

Stay!!
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Emoterman said:

A little blast from the past. Yes, that's Juize, I believe as a high school sophomore... With Donkey Kong Suh.

I think today is either the day it's most acceptable ever to doog, or for once dooging isn't dooging at all, Savvy will be that good.

How the fuck is Savell bigger the SnackDong Suh?
  • Options
    JnewbludJnewblud Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2019
    Jnewblud said:

dnc said:

He’s committing after the Bethel game confirmed!
    Will be a Dawg!
    Big Time!
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

A little blast from the past. Yes, that's Juize, I believe as a high school sophomore... With Donkey Kong Suh.

I think today is either the day it's most acceptable ever to doog, or for once dooging isn't dooging at all, Savvy will be that good.

Imagine being a high school sophomore and being able to legitimately size up next to Suh

Good lord
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Wouldn't surprise me if this guy flips to Oregon.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2019
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sav'ell is a smart kid. He's going to come to UW and be a hometown hero who is loved by everyone in the area for his whole life because he led our Dawgs to another national championship.

If it turns out different, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Sav'ell is a smart kid. He's going to come to UW and be a hometown hero who is loved by everyone in the area for his whole life because he led our Dawgs to another national championship.

"Another" title (lmfao). These days you need to play in title games to win championships. And to do that you need to win a playoff semi-final. The dwags might make it to the playoffs once every 20 years. A playoff appearance (but not a win) is Pete's ceiling at UW.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy flips to Oregon.

Oregon wasn't even his second choice
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

"Another" title (lmfao). These days you need to play in title games to win championships. And to do that you need to win a playoff semi-final. The dwags might make it to the playoffs once every 20 years. A playoff appearance (but not a win) is Pete's ceiling at UW.
    Someone sounds scared
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Sav'ell is listed at 6'3", but this picture suggests he's a legit 6'4". He could rather easily get up to 260 and still play on the edge.

I kind of want to see him stay around 245-250 and play SAM though. He could be way more versatile than our other OLBs.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,241
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

I can’t wait till he enrolls so we all start hating him

Won't happen when he enrolls.

1. Enrolls.

2. Doesn't get as much playing time as expected for first year and a half or so, makes us hate the coaches/players in front of him

3. Finally starts, disappointing play blamed on coaches not getting him enough reps.

We don't start hating most guys until like their junior year unless they're 3 stars and we hate them before they get here.
    It's the script. Anything less is an anti-lock. I woke up drunk and get treated to this. Yayyyyyyyyyy