Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: story behind your username?

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I tho

In regards to TierbsHsotBoobs, there is a small group of us with a private page on Facebook that existed before HH. @TommySQC had some sort of issue with some cops and posted a drunken mini-rant on our page that was indecipherable. You could tell he was pissed but that was about it.

So we began joking about it, and then I Photoshopped a fake Facebook post from Tommy that had him lashing out at cops and I typed "tierbs hsot boobs!" as a way to mimick his drunken posts that make no sense.

Soon after, as Hardcore Husky got launched, Sven took that and made it his handle here.

Those were the years
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

In the honor of our noodle arm QB. Love the kid, I just wish he would embrace his limitations and stop throwing beyond 40 yards

So you appreciated how he played yesterday?
    I wish the OC would put him in better position to make plays or work towards his strengths.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

In the honor of our noodle arm QB. Love the kid, I just wish he would embrace his limitations and stop throwing beyond 40 yards

So you appreciated how he played yesterday?
    I wish the OC would put him in better position to make plays or work towards his strengths.
    I wish you'd realize QB's running for their lives 1.5 seconds after the snap on every other play don't typically have the best stats.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Disturbing.

Yes

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    I thought this thread was about monikers & taint-licking, not the QB, again.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    edited January 2017

Before you say no, I'll throw in the mostly used bags of weed in the glove box and the recycled rubbers in the right rear floorboard. Think about it.
    Swayes not lying when he says it's the finest car on the reservation.

Still wanna trade?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I joined the Slumber Queen Crew in 2006? Maybe it was 05. Anyway, lot of drinking and really bad football and I seemed to be the only guy at the tailgates that knew as much about Husky history, names, games, dates as Tommy. I even got a t-shirt! Thanks for the memories section 8! Best and worst place to watch a game for a drunk know-it-all during one of the worst stretches of husky football ever.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I was posting on Dawgman starting around 2003 and then on HHB v1.0 when it started. At some point, I began to realize Fat Fucking Fetters AKA F3 was a prick and by late 2008, cancelled my Dawgman subscription.

Some of us on HHB made fun of F3 and speculated he was a disgustingly obese slob because he drank nacho cheese sauce.

In January 2009, I drank a fifth of vodka in my mom's basement and during my drunken stupor Kim posted that F3 would be on KJR that evening.

I replied by asking if he'd be discussing his love for nacho cheese sauce. Post was deleted and I was banned within 5 minutes of posting. And then when my mom found out I was making fun of F3, I was grounded for 2 days.

My hate for Fetters has never stopped and my love for nachos has only increased.

YBFE
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The clock above me says "Smile! It's Beer Thirty!" Plus I like beer.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Graduated in '94...because 1-93 where taken.