Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Depth chart for USC

2»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

You wonder wtf Ale Kaho was thinking going to Bama when Kyler Manu and Brandon Wellington are our starting LB's... he plays garbage time in Bama and on special teams as a true sophomore.

He didn't redshirt at Bama? WJW. Dumb move.

Did Sirmon or Tafisi play at all BYU?

I think Wellington is fine and dont hate him, but I think Tafisi is better than Manu. Seems like they are the same but Tafisi is younger and hits harder
    Of course he didn't redshirt. They had like 6 LB's get hurt and needed him to play, that's why they paid his dad to get him down there.

I still don't think Ale wanted to go.
    Ale and Toot Toot hitting the Poly Transfer Portal soon?

• Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Forgot Chico even existed

For all the shit Fuller and Baccallia take, Chico deserves it more. Bad hands, midgit, somewhat fast but not a home run hitter. Just play Hunter Bryant in the slot, which we did a lot vs BYU. Or play Fuller there and out Puka outside.
    Chico has disappeared completely since the EWU Super Bowl win
    He dropped 2 would be first downs against Cal, THEN disappeared
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

For all the shit Fuller and Baccallia take, Chico deserves it more. Bad hands, midgit, somewhat fast but not a home run hitter. Just play Hunter Bryant in the slot, which we did a lot vs BYU. Or play Fuller there and out Puka outside.
    Chico disappeared completely since he died on the field 2 years ago, Or whenever that was.

I always hated the Hall, Mickens, Chico roll in the offense anyways, always seemed like a shitty attempt to replicate Oregon's DeAnthony Thomas thing.
    This. If you have Percy Harvin or DAT, they can play the Chico role. You don’t need to have one just because you have an undersized guy who played RB in high school.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Chico disappeared completely since he died on the field 2 years ago, Or whenever that was.

I always hated the Hall, Mickens, Chico roll in the offense anyways, always seemed like a shitty attempt to replicate Oregon's DeAnthony Thomas thing.
    In fairness to Chico he's way more dynamic than Mickens or Hall ever were. But he's not a natural receiver, and while he could be an asset if utilized properly, we can't seem to figure out a meaningful way to get him involved. 2016 Chico was a bonafide weapon, if we can figure out how to get back to that then he might start to have some use again.
    Disagree, Chico has thrown for 0 TDs.