Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JohnTimuFS

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Does Kohler still have the Beibs doo?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Why does he have to pay Shirley and Kohlar back? I guarantee you they knew they were getting a deal of some sort.

And what the fuck is Kohlar doing buying hammie down parking passes? Bitch is a millionaire spending 2 hundo a month on hair product.

NEXT.

I thought the same thing. Where did they think Timu got the parking passes from?
    Right? Kohlar is even quoted as saying he has no ill will towards Timu. Uh, no shit. That's like your blow dealer getting busted by the feds and being sentenced to give you an additional 8 ball for free.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

There's a lot of money to be made in the parking passes game.

Uhhh, there's lots of pocket change to be made in parking passes for college students. Ever tried to park near UW dipshit?
    Never.

Tell us about it, please.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this is so fucking stupid.
  • Options
    Oh u rent in Fremont Thomas? There you have it. When your lease is up move into the u district, drop $1650 for your 1 bed and check back. Your partner can check back...doesn't matter.
  • Options
    haie said:

Well stay at dawgman and pound each other over kim's pics of spring ball. Who lifted weights in off season, who's hips look good. If that's not enough you c a n read fetters "practice reports", which are nothing other than player quotes. Pretty clear doogman won't be getting into much detail about practices thank God (Petersen). Keep dropping that $11 dickhead.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

haie said:

Well stay at dawgman and pound each other over kim's pics of spring ball. Who lifted weights in off season, who's hips look good. If that's not enough you c a n read fetters "practice reports", which are nothing other than player quotes. Pretty clear doogman won't be getting into much detail about practices thank God (Petersen). Keep dropping that $11 dickhead.
    Pretty sure haie was saying that the situation Timu got himself into is fucking stupid. GOBRAA(Great off-base rant as always) tho.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Was saying what Timu did was fucking stupid. And I'd rather have people calling me a dickhead here then drop 11 toward fetters Nacho fund any ole' day of the fuckin week.
  • Options
    Haie, you made a solid point. Wish more people thought like you. However half the giner here will never part with dawgman. Must be the colored photos atop each article because the contents are really painful to read and you alway's ask yourself, I'm paying 11 for this? Hypocrisy on this board is beyond measure. Guys like more_cockus are the culprits, an d the others aren't hard to find
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Haie, you made a solid point. Wish more people thought like you. However half the giner here will never part with dawgman. Must be the colored photos atop each article because the contents are really painful to read and you alway's ask yourself, I'm paying 11 for this? Hypocrisy on this board is beyond measure. Guys like more_cockus are the culprits, an d the others aren't hard to find

Look dumb fuck! I've never once given Kim a single dollar to his website. I haven't gone to his website since the Petermen hire and I don't plan on going over there.

YOU on the other hand had that fucking shit hole site pretty much dialed in during TBS season.

So quit saying I'm a Doogman guy when YOU are the dumb fuck who is obsessed with Doogman and TBS more than anyone on here.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    uwdawgpound.com > Dawgman
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's a great way to pay players. Have a court order restitution. I like it.
  • Options

Oh u rent in Fremont Thomas? There you have it. When your lease is up move into the u district, drop $1650 for your 1 bed and check back. Your partner can check back...doesn't matter.

My partner died of full blown AIDs you insensitive prick.
  • Options

Did you give it to him? God forbids bare pickling other men dude.
  • Options

Did you give it to him? God forbids bare pickling other men dude.
    No. He got it from a toilet seat.

• Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    this thread delivers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Look dumb fuck! I've never once given Kim a single dollar to his website. I haven't gone to his website since the Petermen hire and I don't plan on going over there.

YOU on the other hand had that fucking shit hole site pretty much dialed in during TBS season.

So quit saying I'm a Doogman guy when YOU are the dumb fuck who is obsessed with Doogman and TBS more than anyone on here.

Oooooooh more_time, I love it when you get all hot and bothered. I knew you had it in you, does it hurt?
    Figured you'd like a well timed rant.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I regret my time away from here. pl_ss is dialed the fuck in
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I never knew you and RaceBannon (RIP) actually fucked.

Congratulations.