Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman.com Learns UW Hired Chris Petersen

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That was absolutely hilarious! I was dying laughing! Haven't laughed so hard since that tranny midget was tickling my taint in Tijuana.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That was a really cool video man!
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Bumpity bump for our new members.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What a rough day for Dawgman, man.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is right up there with the PuppySteel voice recordings as the funniest shit on the site. Race's work with Fetters in the media room is right behind.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This is right up there with the PuppySteel voice recordings as the funniest shit on the site. Race's work with Fetters in the media room is right behind.

We need a hall of a fame type of bored to chronicle the great works by the geniuses here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

We need a hall of a fame type of bored to chronicle the great works by the geniuses here.
    That is definitely under consideration.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Reed strong needs to be the honorary first inductee.
    #ripracebannon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Have a hall of fame and then a separate one of PLSS greatest hits. PLSS greatest hits deserve it's own bored(Hardy Har Har).
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    Founders Club

That is definitely under consideration.
    Hardcore Classics Bored?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I just have to watch it again. Classic laughs.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    My work here is done.
  • Options

Have a hall of fame and then a separate one of PLSS greatest hits. PLSS greatest hits deserve it's own bored(Hardy Har Har).
    Damn I was ahead of my time on this post. Still need a PLSS greatest hits although that thread that Derek put up of him is a nice consolation prize.
  • Options
    Surprised this comment went unnoticed. This would be a perfect portrayal of Kim.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    These hitler vids have jumped the shark.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

That was absolutely hilarious! I was dying laughing! Haven't laughed so hard since that tranny midget was tickling my taint in Tijuana.

Free pub!111!11
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    bump - honeymoon is over edition
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Over for whom, Sloppy Steve Sack Suckers? Personally, it won't be over for me until we lose a game we're supposed to win.

While Peters was suspended for part of the bowl game and now is suspended again (by a different staff) for a full game (which was impossible to predict), most of us understood that the green secondary would take its lumps in the preseason. So yes, Lunt is going to throw for between 300-400 yards and Illinois will probably score somewhere in the 25-35 point range but I bet we'll score in the high 30's to low 40's BUT if we lose to Illinois, yes the honeymoon will be over.

On another note, it bothers me that very few people are talking about our massively improved pass blocking (only 1 sack given up so far), fewer false starts, fewer holdings, and running game that, so far, has barely skipped a beat with Sankey and a 3 year starter at QB gone. Special teams have been generally solid and we have a lot of sacks.

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

Over for whom, Sloppy Steve Sack Suckers? Personally, it won't be over for me until we lose a game we're supposed to win.

While Peters was suspended for part of the bowl game and now is suspended again (by a different staff) for a full game (which was impossible to predict), most of us understood that the green secondary would take its lumps in the preseason. So yes, Lunt is going to throw for between 300-400 yards and Illinois will probably score somewhere in the 25-35 point range but I bet we'll score in the high 30's to low 40's BUT if we lose to Illinois, yes the honeymoon will be over.

On another note, it bothers me that very few people are talking about our massively improved pass blocking (only 1 sack given up so far), fewer false starts, fewer holdings, and running game that, so far, has barely skipped a beat with Sankey and a 3 year starter at QB gone. Special teams have been generally solid and we have a lot of sacks.

Yeah for Steve, figured it was obviously at the time but I forgot anout