Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rudy Giuliani can’t say ’100%′ that Trump didn’t threaten to cut off Ukraine aid over Biden

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
The fact that he can't outright deny it means there is some truth to it. Yet all the dumbfuck Trumptards on this board still have zero curiosity into what is in the whistleblower's complaint. Nothing to see here!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/giuliani-cant-say-100percent-that-trump-didnt-threaten-to-cut-off-ukraine-aid.html

Presidential lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Monday he can’t be “100%” certain that Donald Trump did not threaten to withhold foreign aid when Trump reportedly urged Ukraine’s president to investigate the son of 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden.

Giuliani said in a Fox Business interview Monday that it was a “false story” to suggest that Trump had used foreign aid as leverage in a July phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

But “I can’t tell you if it’s 100%” false, he added.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Who said they have no interest in the complaint you lying sack of shit?

I'd love to see what the guy who didn't even hear the conversation says was part of the conversation.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I'd love to see what the guy who didn't even hear the conversation says was part of the conversation.

You and the rest of the geriatric far right lunatics on this board did. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Some of Trump’s allies have seized on this alleged lack of “direct knowledge” to discredit the whistle-blower, but “a source close to the whistle-blower’s legal team” disputed the unnamed official’s characterization, saying the intelligence community’s inspector general would not accept “thirdhand disclosures.”
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You and the rest of the geriatric far right lunatics on this board did. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Liar. I just said I want to see it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Guiliani needs to take a long walk with Biden and be put to sleep
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Scott again seizing on of the smallest bit of a dying anti Trump argument even ignoring what the leader of Ukraine said. HAHAHAHA. Hatred is a bad look Scott. It has led you to err badly in the past. This is a Lyin’ Biden scandal that people on your team are trying to spin. The hammer is coming down on all these seditious bastards soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

The fact that he can't outright deny it means there is some truth to it. Yet all the dumbfuck Trumptards on this board still have zero curiosity into what is in the whistleblower's complaint. Nothing to see here!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/giuliani-cant-say-100percent-that-trump-didnt-threaten-to-cut-off-ukraine-aid.html

Presidential lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Monday he can’t be “100%” certain that Donald Trump did not threaten to withhold foreign aid when Trump reportedly urged Ukraine’s president to investigate the son of 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden.

Giuliani said in a Fox Business interview Monday that it was a “false story” to suggest that Trump had used foreign aid as leverage in a July phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The main premise of your post is ludicrous and quite frankly illogical. 😂😂😂

argumentum ad ignorantiam

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The left in meltdown mode because Trump actually found something...sad.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Premise of insinceredowg is logically fallacious.

ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE

“absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Rudy wasn't there either. He's just being honest.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Exactly!

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

So Rudy doesn't have the story from his client? How incompetent is he an an attorney.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So Rudy doesn't have the story from his client? How incompetent is he an an attorney.
    So you're 100% sure about things people tell you? OK. You're a dumbfuck!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TDS! TDS! TDS!

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

That's Rudy's words.... Not something anyone is telling me. But ok!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That's fucking retarded logic, Corky.

SFGbob said:

In spite of the irony, it seems like you care.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

That's Rudy's words.... Not something anyone is telling me. But ok!
    Rudy called you a dumbfuck too? Rudy reads the TUG!