Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RHINO Former Governor says Trump Should be Executed for Treason

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited September 2019 in Tug Tavern
GOP presidential contender Bill Weld accused President Trump of committing treason and pointed out that the penalty for that offense is capital punishment.

Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Monday, the 74-year-old former governor of Massachusetts said Trump’s alleged pressuring of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, amounted to treason.

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election, it couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions,” Weld said. “That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple. And the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

https://washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-weld-on-trumps-ukraine-controversy-its-treason-and-the-penalty-for-treason-is-death

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

Let's see how this plays out in the marketplace of ideas.

It's in APAG's safe space, so maybe we? get a comment.

Do you know who Bill Weld is?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

pawz said:

A stupid dipshit?
    There you have it. @pawz’ free marketplace of ideas.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    I'm anti capital punishment so I'd advocate for life in prison but he should have the same "guards" Epstein had.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

GDS said:

I'm anti capital punishment so I'd advocate for life in prison but he should have the same "guards" Epstein had.

But Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, Brennan and the rest of the criminal cabal who actually attempted a coup should continue to walk free, right?
    Whatever you’re smoking, I want some.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

But Obama, Hillary, Biden, Comey, Brennan and the rest of the criminal cabal who actually attempted a coup should continue to walk free, right?

Whatever you’re smoking, I want some.

OK, Dr. Rocket Surgeon, who of those named didn't attempt the coup of a duly elected president?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

GOP presidential contender Bill Weld accused President Trump of committing treason and pointed out that the penalty for that offense is capital punishment.

Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Monday, the 74-year-old former governor of Massachusetts said Trump’s alleged pressuring of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, amounted to treason.

“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election, it couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions,” Weld said. “That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple. And the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

https://washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-weld-on-trumps-ukraine-controversy-its-treason-and-the-penalty-for-treason-is-death

I’m old fashioned. Let’s only execute him after his trial.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

I’m old fashioned. Let’s only execute him after his trial.
    While we're at it, why don't we try Schmoe Biden for selling political favors to foreign countries that agreed to help out his son and his business interests in those countries. That sounds like treason to me. Maybe we should execute him.
  • Options
    “Selling political favors.” Link?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free cuck, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free cuck, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
    So you “heard” it’s true.

I’ll bet.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll bet.
    RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The punishment used to be dearth. We purifiedthat some time ago. Stop taking out your collective asses.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    “Trump’s election wasn’t about Trump. It was a throbbing middle finger in the face of America’s ruling class. It was a gesture of contempt, a howl of rage, the end result of decades of selfish and unwise decisions made by selfish and unwise leaders. Happy countries don’t elect Donald Trump president. Desperate ones do. In retrospect, the lesson seemed obvious: Ignore voters for long enough and you get Donald Trump.”
    ---Tucker Carlson

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35182973-ship-of-fools

About 1/3 of the way through this book. We? are pretty well fucked. The overlords on either end of the political spectrum give no fucks about the well being of the populace.

Yet people keep lapping up this bullshit game of tit for tat while shit literally piles up on our streets instead of demanding accountability for crumbling infrastructure, wars that never end and threats to our liberty from both sides.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’ll bet.
    Wooooooooooooooooooooosh!

HR, YK.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    Founders Club

pawz said:

A stupid dipshit?
    There you have it. @pawz’ free marketplace of ideas.
    I'm mocking APAG mocking Dave Rubin.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TDS really is a thing.