Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason’s arm

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    His fucking presence and command of the field
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

I think the “Damone hates Eason” thing, while incorrect, has taken on a it’s on like. It has legs. I might as well embrace it and run with it.

I get that your point was more about dooging over a blowout against Eastern, but some of it had to do with sucking off Eason before he had done anything. Why else would you talk about Locker’s first game.

Eason is pretty good. It’s obvious. I was skeptical, but he’s shown he’s a really good QB. The team still has major flaws.
    DaMoan has ALWAYS moved the goal poasts = Tourette's. He can't remember what he said.

but use the descriptive Tourette's in a 4th comment...nobody understood what you meant the 1st 3 times
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

I think the “Damone hates Eason” thing, while incorrect, has taken on a it’s on like. It has legs. I might as well embrace it and run with it.

I get that your point was more about dooging over a blowout against Eastern, but some of it had to do with sucking off Eason before he had done anything. Why else would you talk about Locker’s first game.

Eason is pretty good. It’s obvious. I was skeptical, but he’s shown he’s a really good QB. The team still has major flaws.
    DaMoan has ALWAYS moved the goal poasts = Tourette's. He can't remember what he said.

I don't think you know what Tourette's is. Dumbass.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUHwyjETzc
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Eason’s Arm= tits

Sex doll?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    There could be a world where we're better off without Skinny.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019

EwaDawg said:

Well, I can add another ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON to my list of who not to respond to. I verified its definition BEFORE I poasted.

Fuck you are a FUCKING IDIOT.

Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics.

I'll give your fucking moronic ass the fact that it was written and not spoken but HOLY FUCK YOU ARE STUPID.

• Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Well, I can add another ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON to my list of who not to respond to. I verified its definition BEFORE I poasted.

Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics.

I'll give your fucking moronic ass the fact that it was written and not spoken but HOLY FUCK YOU ARE STUPID.

Just because Ballz is gone doesn't mean you need to fill the void.
    So now you find out what Tourette's is and you have no response? Got it "shit so far up your throat its in your brains".

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

So now you find out what Tourette's is and you have no response? Got it "shit so far up your throat its in your brains".

You're not very good at this
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Adding another one to the list.

FYI, someone who is writing a thesis will not ask a newborn what he thinks about his work.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Adding another one to the list.

FYI, someone who is writing a thesis will not ask a newborn what he thinks about his work.

U two need to get a room and just hate fuck just get it out your systems.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Sounds like you THINK and CARE.