Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy is officially a dick (while Kim is the corresponding cunt)

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    beelzebub said:

Wow dude relax its the biggest issue confronting him and teamsince he was hired of course its going to be asked. Sounds like u just wanted to engage in some second grade insults.

Uh dumbass, go back a few days and hear what Petersen told KJR (Softy ' s employer) about String and Miles (2 players on the husky roster. 1 a qb, 1 a WR) If you heard Coach's answer then, you'd realize why the question was redundant and unnecessary. Moreover it shouldn't have been asked by a fucking KJR employee a few days later.

American football uses an oblong leather ball and it's not supposed to touch the ground. Oh and you can't just kick the fucker back and forth for 4 hours without scoring. Doesn't work in this country without marketing, colorful uni ' s, an "fc" at the end of all team names, an American announcer with a fake European accent and a bunch of nerds stealing other countries' soccer customs and chants to stay busy while the product on the field is completely ignored. The only thing 2nd grade is the sport im referring to. The last time anybody on this board besides you played and or followed it. Back then it was the "sounders". We didn't need an "fc" on the end to go to games and enjoy the games. Then came 3rd grade where everyone here except you, cuntslice and more time started watching husky football.

So when I get pissed about something "husky football" it's for good reason, not a 2nd grade rant you snot-nosed little giner.

And if you know anything about Petersen ,if you piss him off he won't give you interviews. I'd like to hear post game interviews as a husky fan. How can that happen if a dumb fuck like Softy or Kim ruins it for everybody. He's forced to do interviews under contract yes, but I'm sure those will be riveting and can't miss. Hi Fetters, this must be you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Personally I hope Softy keeps pissing off Petersen so UW can close the fucking gates on Softy. The sooner Softy and the Lemon Party Trio at Doogman are shut out the happier we all should be.

If anything I'm glad these morons are asking dumb fuck questions to piss of Petersen.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's only been a month since the Superbowl. Doesn't Softy still have Denver fans to go troll?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Personally I hope Softy keeps pissing off Petersen so UW can close the fucking gates on Softy. The sooner Softy and the Lemon Party Trio at Doogman are shut out the happier we all should be.

If anything I'm glad these morons are asking dumb fuck questions to piss of Petersen.

Good talkins' cockus. I'm on board with yo rap jack!