Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Timu: WDWHA ... two week edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

kh83 said:

Timu suspended two weeks per Jood. Caller also flunking out reportedly.

Nice link, and who's "Caller" there fruitcake?
    Should have earned my first Grammar Nazi'd badge. Mods? Devs?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Clearing out dude brah deadwood and promoting a guy named "Victor" is what you'd expect from a 92-12 coach, yes?

Racebannon approves of hating the veterans and assuming young guys we'be never seen are better.

Hopefully Victor is a badass...I know he was pretty big coming in and his dad said Seattle was dope...but no way Timu being gone helps the defense.

Dude brag recruits are gonna be kind of needed for the next season or three, dead wood or otherwise.

As for Callier I was his biggest fan for a while. I'm not sure he has much left though. I have higher hopes for Cooper.
    It's kinda embarrassing to post from my phone then come back later and read what I posted. Fucking typo city. Puppysugar should have been all over my case for that shit.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Clearing out dude brah deadwood and promoting a guy named "Victor" is what you'd expect from a 92-12 coach, yes?

Racebannon approves of hating the veterans and assuming young guys we'be never seen are better.

Hopefully Victor is a badass...I know he was pretty big coming in and his dad said Seattle was dope...but no way Timu being gone helps the defense.

Dude brag recruits are gonna be kind of needed for the next season or three, dead wood or otherwise.

As for Callier I was his biggest fan for a while. I'm not sure he has much left though. I have higher hopes for Cooper.
    It's kinda embarrassing to post from my phone then come back later and read what I posted. Fucking typo city. Puppysugar should have been all over my case for that shit.
    I just figured you were loaded ... Which is cool Brah ...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Niiiiiiice fuckstic. I share your thoughts. But we really need Timu to win the North but Victor better get some reps should Timu lead the league in missed tackles .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Niiiiiiice fuckstic. I share your thoughts. But we really need Timu to win the North but Victor better get some reps should Timu lead the league in missed tackles .
    I'm not even going to get into how you contradict yourself in the same sentence.

However, what is all this win the north talk? I recall a certain dumbass saying we shouldn't expect more than 8 wins since Petersen is only in year one.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I'm not even going to get into how you contradict yourself in the same sentence.

However, what is all this win the north talk? I recall a certain dumbass saying we shouldn't expect more than 8 wins since Petersen is only in year one.
    8 wins will win the North. Just like last season.
  • Options
    LouieLouieLouieLouie Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

It seems like Timu has been here since the Neuheisel years.

Still remember his freshman year against Cal when he got taken off the field in an ambulance and the camera panned to a group of fans wearing #10 jerseys and whoever the ROOTSportsFS announcer was commented that it must be the Timu family.