Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gregg Jarrett: Appears the ‘Whistleblower’ is Just an American Spy in Our Intel Agency Spying on DJT

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This is like The Princess Bride which cup is the poison located scene.

A spy, spying on the spies who are spying on spies....

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So the Trump appointed senate confirmed IG is in on it?!? Lmao Deej falls for more fake news! What a rube.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think you are going to be disappointed once again Lyin’ Scott as you have been so many times. This is a Biden scandal and morons hypocrites like you that ignored the Biden’s and their unethical if not illegal action jump on this story without any confirmation. You are the ignorant rube my friend.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Deep state Obama plants everywhere.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    GDS said:

So the Trump appointed senate confirmed IG is in on it?!? Lmao Deej falls for more fake news! What a rube.

LMAO

“Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko on Saturday denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call in July.

In an interview with media outlet Hromadske, Prystaiko said Ukraine was an independent state and would not take sides in U.S. politics even if “in theory” the country was in a position to do so. He added that Kiev appreciated the assistance it received from Washington.”

https://youtu.be/KCQqpSskeDU
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

I think you are going to be disappointed once again Lyin’ Scott as you have been so many times. This is a Biden scandal and morons hypocrites like you that ignored the Biden’s and their unethical if not illegal action jump on this story without any confirmation. You are the ignorant rube my friend.

Just wait until the Chubby Chaser weighs in. Then we'll know it was trumptards, white trash, the uneducated, etc.
    Hilarious watching the dumbfucks to keep getting every one of their attempts at "get Trump" to blow up in their faces.
    After 4-5 times one would think that reality would sink in and they would quit embarrassing themselves.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I just want to see these "operatives" of the deep state going to jail.