Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the fuck is Peterman's problem?

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Kids getting suspended (basically kicked off the team) for punching random people, suspensions for key starters, making sure the players are at least getting Ds or whatever it takes to be eligible. It is almost as if there is an adult in charge again.

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If you guys can't see that 32-29>92-13, then I can't help you.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Peterman is obviously bored with simply winning. He's chasing away the starters just to make it challenging.

REAL coaches win championships with rookies and walk-ons.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,370
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When I get pissed about something "husky football" it's for good reason, not a 2nd grade rant you snot-nosed little giners.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ty .Willingham used to suspend players out of the blue and not grant access.

Now I'm not saying Petermen is just like Ty so don't start twisting. However, you guys all anointed Ty before letting it play it out.

I never liked TW, but then again I'm a racist according to CollegeDouche's other handles.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I guess I'm a little surprised even though this is what Petersen does based on watching his career at BSU from a local perspective. I thought he would have to adjust his "process" a little coming to the UW surrounded by the big city attention et al, but Coach Pete so far seems like a smooth running tank rumbling through town taking care of business. Small city, big city..... all the same cause it's his process.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

I guess I'm a little surprised even though this is what Petersen does based on watching his career at BSU from a local perspective. I thought he would have to adjust his "process" a little coming to the UW surrounded by the big city attention et al, but Coach Pete so far seems like a smooth running tank rumbling through town taking care of business. Small city, big city..... all the same cause it's his process.

This. Peterman is in absolute control. He know who he is and what he's about, and he doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. Those doogman lemon party fucksticks were so adamant that Peterman is no good with the media, when that couldn't be farther from the truth. He's sincere and engaging, and at no point has he seemed standoffish to the media. He's concise and to the point, and he means what he says. He just doesn't spew a constant stream of "No question dude brah, it's a great day to be a patron-shooting, treadmill-ignoring, joey's sloot banger, man", so they take that as being no good with the media.