Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogman's take on Timu

Most likely, Timu had to steal the parking passes and sell them to buy food. You all don't know about it but there is literally no other way for these college athletes to avoid starvation. It is necessary that the NCAA pay guys like Timu millions a year in addition to free education so they don't have to resort to theft for survival. It's not Timu's fault, it's the NCAA's

Elsewhere in thread: Ektard gets butthurt because someone else broke the story and told the guy not to post baseless accusations without a sorce. After the twitter source was given Ektard retorted that he already new about it but chose not to report right away

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

When the fuck isn't Ecklard butthurt?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Most likely, Timu had to steal the parking passes and sell them to buy food. You all don't know about it but there is literally no other way for these college athletes to avoid starvation. It is necessary that the NCAA pay guys like Timu millions a year in addition to free education so they don't have to resort to theft for survival. It's not Timu's fault, it's the NCAA's

Elsewhere in thread: Ektard gets butthurt because someone else broke the story and told the guy not to post baseless accusations without a sorce. After the twitter source was given Ektard retorted that he already new about it but chose not to report right away

people pay those fucks money for breaking "news" they refuse to report that is in the public record for free?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

But who'd want to buy parking passes at a discount? There's no market. Nobody wants a parking pass. What was Timu thinking?
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    How is Ektard so dumb?

Why are people even dumber and give them money?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

5hundy, you gave kim money. I gave the little queef money...Most here gave them money. It's the little Oliver twists here that are afraid the poorage will dry up should they leave dogman and play here full time.

It's you guys that still give them money then come on here and beat them (the guys from dawgman) down. You guys are the very problem. Nut the fuck up and cut Kimmy's umbilical butt chord. It actually might be the 1st step for a lot of you in becoming a man. Your wives might even notice a new manhood and stop fucking your friends...who knows they might actually sit on your collective sorry excuses for weiners. Got to start somewhere slice, cocker...be men, stop paying dogman.

this. eloquently put.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    lmfao didn't even see my name mentioned at the end there.

I never payed Kim a cent PLFS.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

5hundy, you gave kim money. I gave the little queef money...Most here gave them money. It's the little Oliver twists here that are afraid the poorage will dry up should they leave dogman and play here full time.

It's you guys that still give them money then come on here and beat them (the guys from dawgman) down. You guys are the very problem. Nut the fuck up and cut Kimmy's umbilical butt chord. It actually might be the 1st step for a lot of you in becoming a man. Your wives might even notice a new manhood and stop fucking your friends...who knows they might actually sit on your collective sorry excuses for weiners. Got to start somewhere slice, cocker...be men, stop paying dogman.

Why are you still paying Kim then? I mean you have Doogman pretty well dialed in.

I've never given Kim a dime. Have always used some other account(have a three account rotation of people I've never met but was passed to me through friends of friends).
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck EktardFS on this one ...

Since when do posters have to act like journalists to post what they hear/see out in Twitterville?

If you knew that it was out there and had reason to believe it was true, then if you are a website that is interested in breaking Husky Football news, break the story.

If you aren't, then continue to regurgitate practice reports that you can get elsewhere (and even if you have to pay for them to do so cheaper) and keep up the charade of charging people money for no information.

And BTW, congrats to the Little Napoleon for once again going out of his way to try to discredit any opinion that I have by saying that I'm just stating the obvious.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Since when do posters have to act like journalists to post what they hear/see out in Twitterville?

If you knew that it was out there and had reason to believe it was true, then if you are a website that is interested in breaking Husky Football news, break the story.

If you aren't, then continue to regurgitate practice reports that you can get elsewhere (and even if you have to pay for them to do so cheaper) and keep up the charade of charging people money for no information.

And BTW, congrats to the Little Napoleon for once again going out of his way to try to discredit any opinion that I have by saying that I'm just stating the obvious.

You're just stating the obvious.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,010
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I've got to talk to DJ (I like to call Derek DJ, it's what I like to do) and find out why he's putting up artices on the front page and PL_SS isn't.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Under.

The O/U is always 5.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,858
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014

Tequilla said:

Tequilla, you had a post about being a free agent and basically a goodbye post to doogman. Why the fuck are you still posting and scissoring with Kim over there?
    Given the number of "legs" in play (theoretically speaking), wouldn't the correct $75,0000-term be spidering, or even crabbing?

Inquiring minds, brah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Tequilla said:

You're just stating the obvious.

Kim's new phrase. Over/under on how many times this will be repeated here and still be funny is 23.
    O/U is always 5.