Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy is officially a dick (while Kim is the corresponding cunt)

Petersen, very happy, opens presser while smiling and excited. 1st question? Softy asks about Miles and String. Petersen frowns and is now pissed. No wonder Peetamus hates the media. Relevant? Of course! But the dude JUST FUCKING SAID ON MItCH ' S RADIO SHOW A Week ago that there was nothing new. Fuck you Softy. I hope he bans your fat ass for good.

You look like an otter Softy. Belly bigger than your shoulders. Your shoulders and neck just blend together, and the same short little paddle arms/hands. I'LL throw you a few herring at your next husky event, at least that will keep your mouth busy and shut.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    If you are just now realizing that Softy sucks ass then you should die in a fire.

He's the original Doog for crying out loud.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It's about the name on the FRONT of the jersey, Softy.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If you are just now realizing that Softy sucks ass then you should die in a fire.

Softy doesn't even rise to the status of doog. I seriously question his self-proclaimed fanaticism for Husky Football and he fucking for certain is not a Dawg supporter of any kind. I don't care where he's from or which mom's basement he's living in, the guy is nothing more than a low-grade sports talk radio shock jock. It was Softy's handjob Huskybating ejaculations through my commuting car radio years ago when he first showed up on the Husky scene that finally forced me to turn KJR OFF...... except for gameday play-by-play when there's no TV available.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It's a question that needs to be asked and actually proud that Petersen basically just swept it to the side ...

At minimum, it definitely looks like both are out for this first part of spring and probably the entire spring. Have to be thinking that if that's the case Miles will transfer.
  • Options
    Softy was the original Doog. Go check December 2002 for the facts.
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

Petersen, very happy, opens presser while smiling and excited. 1st question? Softy asks about Miles and String. Petersen frowns and is now pissed. No wonder Peetamus hates the media. Relevant? Of course! But the dude JUST FUCKING SAID ON MItCH ' S RADIO SHOW A Week ago that there was nothing new. Fuck you Softy. I hope he bans your fat ass for good.

You look like an otter Softy. Belly bigger than your shoulders. Your shoulders and neck just blend together, and the same short little paddle arms/hands. I'LL throw you a few herring at your next husky event, at least that will keep your mouth busy and shut.

Abalone
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Boring

this thread won't be well received at the bar?

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Stringfellow status was the #1 thing I wanted to be informed about before the press conference. That's called journalism.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Excuse me? To my mind, even doogs as much as you or I may despise or loath them still must first be Huskyfans before they can wear the moniker "doog". Otherwise, we allow any and every lowlife piece of shit in the football World such as KJR's soft one to claim membership for the purpose of taking a dump on our club. Doogs may be disappointing to us at times, but they are not that low an Internet species in my opinion. In that regard, I believe Kimberly's fanaticism for Husky Football must be highly suspect and even with his sports journalist charade, he's not suppose to be a fan and thus could never pull himself up beyond Softy's level of underdoog.

• Options
    Doogs aren't that low? They only enabled a decade of bull shit.

With Softy leading the way. Softy is, always has been and always will be the king of the Doogs. It's why every Doog loves Softy while everyone in here can't fucking stand him.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I just realized this cocker. Where have I been. Now go pull that string out your cunt.
  • Options

Well we all thank you. You're the original husky football source HNMC. We appreciate your diligence in scraping these facts and time-lines together.
  • Options

Well we all thank you. You're the original husky football source HNMC. We appreciate your diligence in scraping these facts and time-lines together.
    I know you are pissed that I snubbed you as the original Doog. T's and P's.
  • Options

Abalone
    You have to go to the bottom and dig around the rocks for Abalone. Herring is low hanging fruit. Just what Softy makes his living off of. Nice try but no!
  • Options

With Softy leading the way. Softy is, always has been and always will be the king of the Doogs. It's why every Doog loves Softy while everyone in here can't fucking stand him.

People in here can't stand Softy too? Are you pulling my tail Cockus?
  • Options

People in here can't stand Softy too? Are you pulling my tail Cockus?
    Obviously you still tolerate him since you listen to him and stalk Doogman on the regular.

I don't get why even Doogs listen to Softy. The guy is annoying, his sports opinions fucking suck, his interviews were always horrible and he's often wrong.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I support Softy

's man tits.