Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'#17' TAMU vs """""#8""""""" Auburn this Saturday

Auburn is barely a top 25 team. Aggies barely a top 20 team. After Saturday, for the many reasons i listed in my Pac vs SEC article, 1 will shamefully enter and exit the top 10. While a team like UW, SHAMFULLY sits at #21 after losing a squeaker to a ranked CAL team (remember Pup said CAL was a ranked team b4 season and long b4 the AP caught on last week dropping UW 10 spots).

Now, UW will play a legit top 25 team in BYU (who the AP has ignored shamefully) and get zero fucking credit for beating, and fall out 'AP' for losing to. For retards like baze, gatorz, Race and 20 others at HH, its unfair for UW and the pac12. UW is a top 11-17 team PERIOD!!!! LIKELY A TOP 8-15 team at seasons' end.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    BTW, Who's the only who posts insightful, meaningful, knowledgeable threads like Pup here? That's rhetorical of course.

For guys like 55, yellie, racist, nacho splitskin...the 'average' posters here with 10k-sadly 40+k posts) you have a ton of work to do to match Pup. For the newbie, just quit while youre behind.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Auburn is barely a top 25 team. Aggies barely a top 20 team. After Saturday, for the many reasons i listed in my Pac vs SEC article, 1 will shamefully enter and exit the top 10. While a team like UW, SHAMFULLY sits at #21 after losing a squeaker to a ranked CAL team (remember Pup said CAL was a ranked team b4 season and long b4 the AP caught on last week dropping UW 10 spots).

Now, UW will play a legit top 25 team in BYU (who the AP has ignored shamefully) and get zero fucking credit for beating, and fall out 'AP' for losing to. For retards like baze, gatorz, Race and 20 others at HH, its unfair for UW and the pac12. UW is a top 11-17 team PERIOD!!!! LIKELY A TOP 8-15 team at seasons' end.

Agreed. UW is top 8-15, 11-17 or 14 - 21, rather easily.

• Options
    EwaDawg said:

Agreed. UW is top 8-15, 11-17 or 14 - 21, rather easily.

Why i included "newbie♧'
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Someone want to include an intelligent response? Why pup doesnt hang around long. Dawgman at least tries. Pups 150iq always gets upper hand, but guys do better than 'fuck you';)
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Glad you read my post a week ago PUP, but you should just quote me rather than plagiarisms.
  • Options

Someone want to include an intelligent response? Why pup doesnt hang around long. Dawgman at least tries.

Dawgman is much more your speed

Auburn beat your fucking ducks idiot
    No Race, oregon curb stomped Auburn for 3 quarters. An easy dropped td by a true frosh (UO's entire starting WR corp out for game) and 1st and goal fumble by Herbert on botched option, a la browning, prevented a 35-6 score at halftime).

EVERYONE but finebaum, eSECpn saw who the clear better PAC12 team was . Oh and another...a pathetic 50 year-old dude, who's never sniffed an aromatic split-in-2, who LITERALLY spends 18hrs a day on a pseudo "counter-culture" UW fan site.

• Options
    edited September 2019

Someone want to include an intelligent response? Why pup doesnt hang around long. Dawgman at least tries. Pups 150iq always gets upper hand, but guys do better than 'fuck you';)

"Get off my lawn" ...exactly. god bless Clint. Living in an aPODment in Kent Nacho you wouldnt understand. Nacho meet Race;)

One of those orientals Clint pointed at with a gun gesture is the same who mows lawn outside your $500/month room with a view of 212th:) u hypocrite
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Someone want to include an intelligent response? Why pup doesnt hang around long. Dawgman at least tries.

No Race, oregon curb stomped Auburn for 3 quarters. An easy dropped td by a true frosh (UO's entire starting WR corp out for game) and 1st and goal fumble by Herbert on botched option, a la browning, prevented a 35-6 score at halftime).

EVERYONE but finebaum, eSECpn saw who the clear better PAC12 team was . Oh and another...a pathetic 50 year-old dude, who's never sniffed an aromatic split-in-2, who LITERALLY spends 18hrs a day on a pseudo "counter-culture" UW fan site.

Race, circa 2002 dawgman....its why you got laughed off dawgman...and here. U never bring much in the form of dialogue...just repeated, beat-up , overplayed gif's. Good work (sarcasm as u aint bright). Pup was at dawgtayles in '94. I saw your ass come a decade later...and prompty disposed of you. Look familiar?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race, circa 2002 dawgman....its why you got laughed off dawgman...and here. U never bring much in the form of dialogue...just repeated, beat-up , overplayed gif's. Good work (sarcasm as u aint bright). Pup was at dawgtayles in '94. I saw your ass come a decade later...and prompty disposed of you. Look familiar?

• Options

How'd the canvas feel, smell? pup never touched it. the 'sneaky swede' the brotha's called me at hillman city.
  • Options

How'd the canvas feel, smell? pup never touched it. the 'sneaky swede' the brotha's called me at hillman city.
    Except that you're a raging racist, sure

I own you

Always have always will
    So is trump they say unfairly, but we both have sizable bank accounts. Speaking of, my aftermarket winding down. Gotta go