Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Yale, can we get a complimentary film study on Sankey II?

We all would love to hear you bullshit your way on this commit. Please? I need a good chuckle as our forum is slow pre spring.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

We all would love to hear you bullshit your way on this commit. Please? I need a good chuckle as our forum is slow pre spring.

Actually, we wouldn't.

Others enjoy mocking doogman every now and then. You are obsessed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    PLSS would leave this site so fast if Kim opened the gates for him.

He obviously misses Doogman.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why don't you post one sugarlove? You've got such a (mental) boner fir Yale you should try writing something yourself.

You'd feel better though your real value to the community lies in your hateful rants. Nevermind on second thought.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Actually, we wouldn't.

Cuntslice, you have officially taken over More_Time ' s stranglehold as the biggest Dickus on this board. Take your bleeding heartcunt right on back to your homeland. Kim will be thrilled to get one of his OKG ' S back motherfucker.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Actually, we wouldn't.

Cuntslice, you have officially taken over More_Time ' s stranglehold as the biggest Dickus on this board. Take your bleeding heartcunt right on back to your homeland. Kim will be thrilled to get one of his OKG ' S back motherfucker.
    Voted up for introducing the word "heartcunt" to the bored.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Actually, we wouldn't.

weak.