Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HaHaHaHa...New York Times are such frauds

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Because I post news I swallowed the story. Ok!

The only thing I've said about the situation is he lied at the confirmation hearing. HTH but I know it won't cause you are clearly obsessed with me to dig all those threads up.

Only thing you said?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That took 2 minutes...I'm sure I could have dug up a bunch more.

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.
    Take the L and move on. My God you’re an idiot.
    No commission money in taking the L.

Hondo is the Washington Generals of the interwebs.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The only thing I've said about the situation is he lied at the confirmation hearing. HTH but I know it won't cause you are clearly obsessed with me to dig all those threads up.

Only thing you said?

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.

I do play against a bunch of clowns on a daily basis. If that's what you are referencing.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Would you two just fuck already?

You're the one who is tonguing his ass, you fuck him.
    Nobody was talking to you.
    Point still stands. You've already giving him a reach around. You fuck him.
    Go find a single post of his that I’ve endorsed. Good luck...
    That's the funny thing with these shitbirds. Because they always fall in line with the Republican party line. That because you and I have some things we agree on. We must be on the same side and always agree with each other. They think we are the same sheep that they are.
    Probably an alt account.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only thing you said?

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.

I do play against a bunch of clowns on a daily basis. If that's what you are referencing.
    Racist
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

That was for Hondo and Houston. They’ve been having the same argument for 5+ years.

If you weren’t some ignorant new fish maybe you’d have a fucking clue about the context.

Are you done looking stupid yet?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

That was for Hondo and Houston. They’ve been having the same argument for 5+ years.

If you weren’t some ignorant new fish maybe you’d have a fucking clue about the context.

I know who it was for. You were running interference for Hondo. An argument between Houston and Hondo isn't an argument between two equals. Houston clearly showed that Hondo was lying his ass off. Your response was to put a pox on both their houses when the only person lying and talking out their ass was Hondo.

But hey, I'm sure Hondo appreciates the hand job.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only thing you said?

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.

Racist
    Clowns are scary as fuck.

So maybe Hondo does have a point.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I know who it was for. You were running interference for Hondo. An argument between Houston and Hondo isn't an argument between two equals. Houston clearly showed that Hondo was lying his ass off. Your response was to put a pox on both their houses when the only person lying and talking out their ass was Hondo.

See?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

See?
    Yes Hondo, everyone sees that you're a pathological liar and a dumbfuck.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only thing you said?

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.

Racist

@AZDuck true??
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nope. Just sick of the same tired insults. From both of them. It’s not entertaining.

Neither are you.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nope. Just sick of the same tired insults. From both of them. It’s not entertaining.

Neither are you.
    A pox on both their houses.

You were running interference. You can either support lying or you can support the truth.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Neither are you.
    Says Mr. Entertainment.....
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Neither are you.

You were running interference. You can either support lying or you can support the truth.
    Have some self recognition. Your bullshit is fucktarded. My schtick irritates a lot of people. And Houston doesn't understand basic economics. Figure it out man.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Neither are you.

Have some self recognition. Your bullshit is fucktarded. My schtick irritates a lot of people. And Houston doesn't understand basic economics. Figure it out man.
    @HoustonHusky 's understanding of economics is greater than 98.81% of the Bored.

I'm not surprised you're surprised by this revelation. Especially in light of how wrong you've been regarding the *ahem* economics of Obamacare.

Now is a perfectly fine time to go kill yourself.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Neither are you.

@HoustonHusky 's understanding of economics is greater than 98.81% of the Bored.

I'm not surprised you're surprised by this revelation. Especially in light of how wrong you've been regarding the *ahem* economics of Obamacare.

Now is a perfectly fine time to go kill yourself.
    Houston thinks Amazon is a fucking Monopoly. HTH
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Only thing you said?

HondoFS...
    Obsessed.

Racist

@AZDuck true??
    #FreeAZDuck