Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

dnc said:

I'm not a bettor but I will be unhappy if UW doesn't cover that spread.

Say, 58-35?
    45-21
    Pretty Fuckin Close

Dialed in?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    animate said:

NEsnake12 said:

So what I'm hearing is that even Eason thinks Puka is more of a playmaker than his 1st and 2nd reads on the play. FFS Pete
    so, nacua got separation from the highlight I saw and made a play ... the other senior options can't fucking get out of their own way much get separation and even catch the damn ball ... and they are still playing? Jesus Pete.
    Pete loves try-hards.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

animate said:

NEsnake12 said:

So what I'm hearing is that even Eason thinks Puka is more of a playmaker than his 1st and 2nd reads on the play. FFS Pete
    so, nacua got separation from the highlight I saw and made a play ... the other senior options can't fucking get out of their own way much get separation and even catch the damn ball ... and they are still playing? Jesus Pete.
    Pete loves try-hards.
    In reality he feels obligated to play older 2nd stringers like Chin instead of getting the talented new guys the valuable experience they need
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Was it me or did Puka not get many more reps after he caught his TD? WTF...
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Anyone want to ask were McKinney is?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

NEsnake12 said:

Thing was, he bad Bynum, another one of those young receivers who shredded up camp and needs to play more, WIDE FUCKIN' OPEN on that same play, as the safety over top of him bit hard on the screen fake. Might not have scored (one on one with the other safety), but a much higher percentage throw/catch.
    Houhusky said:

He and Cook both got a lot of run in the 4th.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

animate said:

NEsnake12 said:

Thing was, he bad Bynum, another one of those young receivers who shredded up camp and needs to play more, WIDE FUCKIN' OPEN on that same play, as the safety over top of him bit hard on the screen fake. Might not have scored (one on one with the other safety), but a much higher percentage throw/catch.
    Houhusky said:

He and Cook both got a lot of run in the 4th.
    I thought I heard McKinney’s name on radio earlier in game.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Take BYU and the points

Rather easily. This will be the best qb they have faced. Their wr’s are garbage like ours but they have good tight ends and our safeties and lbs suck. In addition to this all they have to do is run the ball for 5 yards every time. The season is over.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take BYU and the points

Rather easily. This will be the best qb they have faced. Their wr’s are garbage like ours but they have good tight ends and our safeties and lbs suck. In addition to this all they have to do is run the ball for 5 yards every time. The season is over.
    I also think that if UW finds the mental fortitude to win it will be by 3
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Take BYU and the points

Jonny Manzel has been reborn in Utah as prophecy foretold and he plays for BYU.

UW is fucked, especially the LBs and edge.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    I

Take BYU and the points

I think we cover. UW by 7- 10. We suck but but not as bad as people think.
    I think we suck as bad as people on this board think. But the question is are offensive coordinators on the schedule smart enough to expose us in the run game. An incomplete pass saves this defense every time. Oc’s Fall in love with throwing the ball to their own demise. I don’t think BYU will. Some people on our schedule will though.

Take BYU and the points

Payton Henry is our best player.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This game scares the shit out of me. I took a long walk for perspective, had a shot of bleach and lime, hell, ive done everything i know how to do to ease the tension, even went fishing and stuck my hand in a bin full of sharp hooks.

The D needs to stop the run, keep Manu and Welly in the box, press coverage, and make them get into 3rd and long. If we keep trying to sneak #5 on weakside blitz we will get torched because out lbers arent reading it.

On O, stop the predictable bubble screen, swing pass shit, and run between the tackles, chew clock, and more Hunter across the middle. Lets actually take some deep shots again inside out 50. Tbey will be waiting for the WildDick this gayme, so throw a damn wrinkle in it!

we* will fake a punt or kick. * Trickeration Activation this gayme.