Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire and Blood

Solid read. Covers the first 100+ years of the Targaryen dynasty. Written in the style of a history book rather than a novel.

If HBO does a spin off, I hope this is the time period they choose. Super intriguing political maneuvering and family politics that made the first few seasons great. Dragon vs dragon battles once they get into the Dance of the Dragons.

Wondering if a follow up is in the works to cover the rest of the time period leading up to the events of the book/show (Blackfyre rebellions, Dunk and Egg, Roberts’s rebellion, etc).

Comments

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    wasnt bad the Dunk and Egg short stories are better
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    YouKnowIt said:

wasnt bad the Dunk and Egg short stories are better

Generally agreed. There’s actual character development in Dunk and Egg. The style of Fire and Blood doesn’t allow for much of that.

But you could fill in a lot of character within the framework of the Conquest and the Dance of the Dragons and I think it would be even better. Ideally they’d do the entire timeline.

It's like revenge of the noyds around here.

I iS AteINg Ch0nkiN WanGss
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Solid read. Covers the first 100+ years of the Targaryen dynasty. Written in the style of a history book rather than a novel.

If HBO does a spin off, I hope this is the time period they choose. Super intriguing political maneuvering and family politics that made the first few seasons great. Dragon vs dragon battles once they get into the Dance of the Dragons.

Wondering if a follow up is in the works to cover the rest of the time period leading up to the events of the book/show (Blackfyre rebellions, Dunk and Egg, Roberts’s rebellion, etc).

I have never read a history book with tittays and doggy style sex.

That needs to be worked out on any HBO version.

Every episode.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Every episode.

Aegons sisters were supposedly hot as shit and he bangs both

Every episode.

Aegons sisters were supposedly hot as shit and he bangs both
    The incest outlasts the polygamy. Which seems unlikely. But that’s how it happened.