Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This board this week

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Deader than our chances to beat Cal

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well yea who the fuck cares if we beat fucking HAWAII. I might watch the game l, have it on in the background but after the loss I really don’t give a shit. We should ass blast them and if we do big whoop. If we keep it close I might off myself. Lose/lose. Probably wont really watch until next meaningful Pac 12 game sadly.

I'm hearing that BYU will be a tuff out
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What should we talk about? That all the tip tier prospects that were on our list have dropped us after last weeks abortion?
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You're just another millenial groupthink TBS fag that rolls through here every year. Stick around for a bit. Make a real donation for multiple years.

Otherwise, doogman and BDTW are definitely your speed.

Also, come find me at the next tailgate, my guy. We have cornhole, ping pong, and boxing gloves.

Maybe we can get the legacy football guys to record it? They look down on baseball fags at UW (and everywhere) but piss on basic bitch students outside the AD.

I got you on all three little man. Let me know!

I will corn hole you while smacking your ass with a ping pong paddle in gloved hands, and you will love it faggot

See you on Saturday ;)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    bigcc said:

You're just another millenial groupthink TBS fag that rolls through here every year. Stick around for a bit. Make a real donation for multiple years.

Otherwise, doogman and BDTW are definitely your speed.

Also, come find me at the next tailgate, my guy. We have cornhole, ping pong, and boxing gloves.

Maybe we can get the legacy football guys to record it? They look down on baseball fags at UW (and everywhere) but piss on basic bitch students outside the AD.

I got you on all three little man. Let me know!

I will corn hole you while smacking your ass with a ping pong paddle in gloved hands, and you will love it faggot

See you on Saturday ;)
    This sounds like a Mormon thing.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Someone post the Ballz "you dont know me bitch" rant about a psychiatrist
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Someone post the Ballz "you dont know me bitch" rant about a psychiatrist

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    Hi Nathan,