Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America Read more: https://www.americant

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2019 in Tug Tavern
“After a painstaking investigation into the Trayvon Martin shooting, I have produced a film and written a companion book, both called The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Only after I started the project did I realize I had stumbled onto the most spectacular case of identity fraud in modern American judicial history. Thanks to the folks at American Thinker for allowing me to reveal it here for the first time.”

“I had originally set out to produce a documentary about the rise of 2018 Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum. The more I looked into Gillum’s success, however, the more need I saw to investigate the unanswered questions of the criminal case upon which Gillum built his career.

I had followed the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and the subsequent trial of George Zimmerman from afar and, like many others, I had grave concerns about the lynch mob mentality that drove the case.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/the_trayvon_hoax_unmasking_the_witness_fraud_that_divided_america.html#.XXoReB5kr9E.twitter

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Feeding red meat to the base(est) can be immensely profitable.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Naming your son Trayvon increases his chances of being shot by about 81%
  • Options

I wish you’d told me that a few years ago.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

Your love of fake stories and statements is fascinating for someone who is supposed to fascinated by the truth and rule of law. But that's why people don't like attorneys.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Your love of fake stories and statements is fascinating for someone who is supposed to fascinated by the truth and rule of law. But that's why people don't like attorneys.
    Wait! People don’t like attorneys?

Now I have to worry my son, Trayvon, AND this.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Is that what you were doing when you used to claim that Zimmerman and Trademark didn't even get into a fight and that Zimmerman just shot him?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    GZ provoked a fight then killed the kid when he started to get his ass kicked. Why is this even a story anymore?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Needs more apostrophes.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

GZ provoked a fight then killed the kid when he started to get his ass kicked. Why is this even a story anymore?

Because it was a fraud and a hoax. Also there is a movie he is making about it ADHD.................Take your meds.

“After speaking with Benjamin Crump, for any number of good reasons, Diamond Eugene refused to "follow the script." She refused to speak with the state prosecutors or bear false witness against George Zimmerman under oath.

Instead, the plus-sized 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel was substituted for Diamond, and Jeantel became the key witness in the murder trial of George Zimmerman. Jeantel was a fraud. She was not the "phone witness" speaking to Trayvon Martin in the minutes before he was shot. She barely knew him. This witness fraud resulted in the seminal race hoax of the Obama years. I call it “The Trayvon Hoax.”

“This is the hoax the media play on black Americans every day: that blacks should vote Democrat to protect themselves from a racist America where whites want to harm them because of their skin color. The massive racial turmoil stirred up by media coverage of the shooting followed, and no one has suffered more as a result than the black youth of America.”
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Just another example of how inept the prosecution was in this case. Still not news.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Just another example of how inept the prosecution was in this case. Still not news.

Yeah, unfortunately it's not always easy to railroad an innocent man.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    This was the incident that spawned a new race. The white Hispanic. The left is racist as fuck.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Look at the Nazis getting hard ons from the guy that made this.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    edited September 2019

A guide to being happy DJD
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Wait! People don’t like attorneys?

Now I have to worry my son, Trayvon, AND this.
    Perhaps you should be concerned why you gargled and swollowed the leftist media lies about what happened and then defended it!

You should really be concerned why you keep being taken for a ride like this time after time.

Hands up, on his knees, running away while eating Taco Bell.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Me. Conservative doesn't care about being taken for a ride. He considers it practice for representing his clients. Leftards are incapable of embarrassment. Just ask Dan Rather and the MSM. If Jim Costa isn't embarrassed about the Russian collusion fake news why should the counselor.