Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Republic of California update

124»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All the Sanctuary State Law does is prohibit local LEOs from assisting Fed LEOs in apprehension of illegals when the only outstanding charge is being an illegal immigrant. It doesn’t mean that the Feds can’t nab them once out of custody of local jurisdiction.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    End asylum completely. Militarize the border. Shoot on sight.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

Dream bigger, padawan.

Invade/annex Mexico because Playa and the Yucatan Peninsula are fucking awesome. Tehlum is the bomb. Cenote' me.

Build another wall on the Mexican/Belize, Mexican/Guatamala border. Militarize the shit out of that one.

Take back the Panama Canal. We? built it anyway. Choke the fuck out of Chinese use of it. Go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside, Chairman Xi. What does that have to do with immigration? Nothing - but the Chicoms suck. So fuck them.

Establish asylum compounds/embassies in camps located in every country between Panama and Mexico -El Salvador, Costa Rica, Honduras. Sanctuary cities, so to speak (SWIDT?). Provide transportation to the southern Mexican wall for additional processing once they pass background checks - the data which will be joyfully provided by the El Salvadoran/Honduras/Guatamalan govts or else. You know what else, don't ask. Administratively process them to a probationary period as Mexican Americans

After a three year period of chilling in the new US territory of Mexico - because who doesn't like Mexican food and Modelos Negroes? - the provisional Mexican Americans can apply to become US citizens. And THEN they can cross the Rio Grande with full legal citizen status.

Of course, because of the scope of this operation, the US would need to establish bases in Venezuela and Colombia so the troops can enjoy a little R&R from being stationed in shitholes like Guatamala and El Salvador.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dream bigger, padawan.

Invade/annex Mexico because Playa and the Yucatan Peninsula are fucking awesome. Tehlum is the bomb. Cenote' me.

Build another wall on the Mexican/Belize, Mexican/Guatamala border. Militarize the shit out of that one.

Take back the Panama Canal. We? built it anyway. Choke the fuck out of Chinese use of it. Go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside, Chairman Xi. What does that have to do with immigration? Nothing - but the Chicoms suck. So fuck them.

Establish asylum compounds/embassies in camps located in every country between Panama and Mexico -El Salvador, Costa Rica, Honduras. Sanctuary cities, so to speak (SWIDT?). Provide transportation to the southern Mexican wall for additional processing once they pass background checks - the data which will be joyfully provided by the El Salvadoran/Honduras/Guatamalan govts or else. You know what else, don't ask. Administratively process them to a probationary period as Mexican Americans

After a three year period of chilling in the new US territory of Mexico - because who doesn't like Mexican food and Modelos Negroes? - the provisional Mexican Americans can apply to become US citizens. And THEN they can cross the Rio Grande with full legal citizen status.

Of course, because of the scope of this operation, the US would need to establish bases in Venezuela and Colombia so the troops can enjoy a little R&R from being stationed in shitholes like Guatamala and El Salvador.

The Yucatán is over. Drugs have made it unsafe and the beach is overwhelmed with sea grass most days. Isla Mujeres and Isla Holbox are the last refuge.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Dream bigger, padawan.

The Yucatán is over. Drugs have made it unsafe and the beach is overwhelmed with sea grass most days. Isla Mujeres and Isla Holbox are the last refuge.
    All the more reason to invade annex Mexico.

Snuff out the drug cartels, gain access to the plentiful hot women of S. America.

Win win.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    #Neverforget the 9/11 CD meltdown. Mmmkay?
  • Options
    edited September 2019

The Throbber sees this in the thread.

Typhus Boy sees this.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Dream bigger, padawan.

Mor pls
  • Options

Dream bigger, padawan.

Mor pls
    Not enough time. I gots to keep working, my man. So the illegals don't take my livelihood. it's a serious threat to my psyche per Typhus Boy.

SERIOUS!!!

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Never thought I would see one worse than election night. I was wrong again.
    You should post all of those election night posts so we all can lol at them together!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should post all of those election night posts so we all can lol at them together!
    They are seared in my memory like our incursion into Cambodia in my Swift Boat
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really should move on from this one. You’ll need to rest up for your next meltdown after some is critical of California. I’ve never seen anyone so defensive of a fucking state. JFC. Really sad.
  • Options

What one was your favorite? Maybe you or cuntwaffle could bump it. For a good laugh and all.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam

What one was your favorite? Maybe you or cuntwaffle could bump it. For a good laugh and all.
    Why so upset?
  • Options

Why so upset?
    Upset? I just want laugh along with you and @cuntwaffle at my election night meltdown. It must have been epic. Wasn’t it?
  • Options

Thud.