Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Global, longduckdong, 2001400ex and anyone else who has a problem with poasts about Dawgman

Comments

• Options
    dnc said:

If there was no war with DM.c this bored doesn't exist. This is like going to a bar and complaining that they serve beer.

I can't believe these fucks are complaining about the free beer that Derek is serving while in the middle of the store.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

If there was no war with DM.c this bored doesn't exist. This is like going to a bar and complaining that they serve beer.

I can't believe these fucks are complaining about the free beer that Derek is serving while in the middle of the store.
    When Derek starts giving out complimentary hookers and blow I will stop complaining.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I thought this site was called Hard Core Husky, and is a site where un-Fettered discussion of Husky football could occur.

Perhaps the site should be renamed: Hard Core Doogman Haters.

If not, then live with complaints about the obsession.

Obsessive Doogman threads =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv-nGNI2oFw
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kim Grinolds is dangerous to the husky program. Believe it or not recruits associate him with the program and Dawgman.com is the single biggest collection of husky fans.

This fucktarded midget loser rather than inform his network, spreads disinformation to fulfill his own agenda. He does not care one lick about husky football, only about inflating his ego and sense of importance and righteousness.

If you are tired of the dawgman jokes, you should be more tired about this piece of shit spreading lies to husky fans and disrespecting the best hire we've made in at least 40 years while continuing to gargle Sark's three inches of thunder and ball sac.

We won't stop putting this fucker on notice until every single fan knows what a fucking douchebag and fucking loser this guy really is and what his true agenda is.

Chest wins. Post of the month and POTY nominee.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fitting Global has an ASJ avatar
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder about the avatar. I chose it when I joined this site in Dec 2012, and have been meaning to change it. ASJ had a totally wussed-out last season, and I am overdue.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Global said:

I left Doogman 12 years ago. But thanks for the advice…. :))

Disagree

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

There's a certain truth to being worried about kids associating guys that ask questions of "shower or fridge" and those kids associating that with the UW ...

What value is being added at this point?

If there's no value being added, then if I was in charge of the AD, I'd be avoiding giving out press credentials. But that's just me.

Realdoog and Doogman would be DONE if WhiskeyDawg or I ran the AD.

Not banned. DONE.
    Would there be a warning?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Tequilla said:

There's a certain truth to being worried about kids associating guys that ask questions of "shower or fridge" and those kids associating that with the UW ...

What value is being added at this point?

If there's no value being added, then if I was in charge of the AD, I'd be avoiding giving out press credentials. But that's just me.

Realdoog and Doogman would be DONE if WhiskeyDawg(RIP) or I ran the AD.

Not banned. DONE.
    Did Whiskey die of the same crud that is going around?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Global said:

You could go back to Dm.c for a little bit perhaps to get caught up and then quit again :)

• Options
    Tailgater said:

Global said:

You could go back to Dm.c for a little bit perhaps to get caught up and then quit again :)

Thanks, Tailgater. Great advice.

Instead of getting second hand advice on the obvious stupidity of Dm.c, I should witness again the stupidity for myself. Maybe I should even contribute some $10.95 a month for a year or two like so many hypocritical people here, to foolishly perpetuate the Doogman regime despite the Husky Nation needing to kick Doogman's asses out of existence.

That would make me cool like so many people here, and then I could start threads of my own, and somebody else could talk about obsessions. :)
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Global said:

Tailgater said:

Global said:

Instead of getting second hand advice on the obvious stupidity of Dm.c, I should witness again the stupidity for myself. Maybe I should even contribute some $10.95 a month for a year or two like so many hypocritical people here, to foolishly perpetuate the Doogman regime despite the Husky Nation needing to kick Doogman's asses out of existence.

That would make me cool like so many people here, and then I could start threads of my own, and somebody else could talk about obsessions. :)
    Or, you might try posting a football thread for once and stop responding in threads you claim to disagree with thus leading by the example you claim is important to you.

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Kim Grinolds is dangerous to the husky program. Believe it or not recruits associate him with the program and Dawgman.com is the single biggest collection of husky fans.

This fucktarded midget loser rather than inform his network, spreads disinformation to fulfill his own agenda. He does not care one lick about husky football, only about inflating his ego and sense of importance and righteousness.

If you are tired of the dawgman jokes, you should be more tired about this piece of shit spreading lies to husky fans and disrespecting the best hire we've made in at least 40 years while continuing to gargle Sark's three inches of thunder and ball sac.

We won't stop putting this fucker on notice until every single fan knows what a fucking douchebag and fucking loser this guy really is and what his true agenda is.

Maybe it's time for you to step away and take a walk around your neighborhood.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I agree those losers need to LEAVE! Not sure how productive we are being unless we're pulling users away.

And all you fuckers still paying their salaries over there are part of the problem.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Global said:

Tailgater said:

Global said:

Whack this fuck!
  • Options
    I am now constantly refreshing my browser waiting for some good PLSS rants on global.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    A) It's the off season, and despite an impressive performance last night, the basketball team isn't going anywhere

B) Fagman ($75,000) loathing bonds 99% of the bored (I used the wrong spelling of board on purpose lol!!!!1!!!!!!)

C) Start up a new discussion. It's really easy. The bar isn't extremely high either. Pretend you're a Coke superiority guy, hooker superiority guy, NFL salary cap superiority guy or whatever.
  • Options

A) It's the off season, and despite an impressive performance last night, the basketball team isn't going anywhere

B) Fagman ($75,000) loathing bonds 99% of the bored (I used the wrong spelling of board on purpose lol!!!!1!!!!!!)

C) Start up a new discussion. It's really easy. The bar isn't extremely high either. Pretend you're a Coke superiority guy, hooker superiority guy, NFL salary cap superiority guy or whatever.

Common sense isn't in Global's wheelhouse.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,092
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

When Derek starts giving out complimentary hookers and blow I will stop complaining.
    In THIS economy???