Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just watched the replay - my thoughts

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,110
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Saw the 60 minute replay on P12N as my first showing of anything post-delay. I expect all of these thoughts have already been hashed out across several threads already.

Our big breakdown on defense is loss of edge containment. The last two minutes were a shit show but if we kept contain throughout the night then Cal is shut down.

Ahmed isn't Polk, Sankey, or Gaskin but he can get the job done. We need to give McGrew's carries to him. And redo our offense.

TEs are basically a distraction in our offense when they should be a centerpiece. This actually wasn't terrible with respect to TE utilization as far as this staff goes but we could be doing so much more.

Our WRs were a critical flaw in executing this "offense". Don't need to harp on that. Eason was pretty good but not great. I wonder about his deep overthrows - are those just random variation or is he consistently throwing to a spot and is just surprised that our short, slow receivers who he doesn't have a rapport with aren't there? Do these problems go away if the young talent gets to play before the end of the season?

10% of our fans make 90% of the noise

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

Saw the 60 minute replay on P12N as my first showing of anything post-delay. I expect all of these thoughts have already been hashed out across several threads already.

Our big breakdown on defense is loss of edge containment. The last two minutes were a shit show but if we kept contain throughout the night then Cal is shut down.

Ahmed isn't Polk, Sankey, or Gaskin but he can get the job done. We need to give McGrew's carries to him. And redo our offense.

TEs are basically a distraction in our offense when they should be a centerpiece. This actually wasn't terrible with respect to TE utilization as far as this staff goes but we could be doing so much more.

Our WRs were a critical flaw in executing this "offense". Don't need to harp on that. Eason was pretty good but not great. I wonder about his deep overthrows - are those just random variation or is he consistently throwing to a spot and is just surprised that our short, slow receivers who he doesn't have a rapport with aren't there? Do these problems go away if the young talent gets to play before the end of the season?

10% of our fans make 90% of the noise

@FirePete
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hey dude,

I'm sorry to be the one that is telling you this.... But it seems someone is plagiarism your shit over on BD2W.

https://www.bowdown2washington.com/forum/bowdown-board/just-watched-the-replay-my-thoughts

They jacked your handle as well.

Good luck getting your shit back man.

Anti semitism rears its fugly head.