Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I think I saiid this is a 9 win team

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You’re still winning the North. Probably the conference which I understand to be an unbelievable, satisfying accomplishment now.

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    8 wins, maybe 9 with a Red Box Bowl win.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

haie said:

ntxduck said:

spuden said:

jecornel said:

Can Gordon play safety? He can't play corner and Cam Williams needs a few years in the weight room and learn to tackle.

7 wins maybe.

I think Gordon needs a bit more tim. He was in good position on a couple plays, but wasn’t able to make the play. The PI call on the last drive was real weak. He was in good position on that play as well.

I have no argument on Cam Williams. Easily the worst tackler on the team, and got blown up by Garbers lead blocking for Dancy on Cal’s second touchdown. Williams put his shoulder into Garbers and went backwards and down. Not a good look to have your starting safety get trucked by a goofy-ass quarterback on the goal line.
    Insert @haie ‘s lol bullshit about how Oregon fans think all their players are good because fall practice reports say they’re making plays
    Nah I usually just say Oregon fans are trailer trash. Be better.
    Nah, you usually say a lot more than that.

#lolz

#youthoughtthiswasaplayoffteam
    Actually I said win a NY6 over a Florida. Look it up.

I'm sorry, but you are supposed to be here?!

Auburn. North Carolina. Fuck off you midget quook.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You’re still winning the North. Probably the conference which I understand to be an unbelievable, satisfying accomplishment now.

Won't beat USC Utah or Stanford. North is gone
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

spuden said:

jecornel said:

Can Gordon play safety? He can't play corner and Cam Williams needs a few years in the weight room and learn to tackle.

7 wins maybe.

I think Gordon needs a bit more tim. He was in good position on a couple plays, but wasn’t able to make the play. The PI call on the last drive was real weak. He was in good position on that play as well.

I have no argument on Cam Williams. Easily the worst tackler on the team, and got blown up by Garbers lead blocking for Dancy on Cal’s second touchdown. Williams put his shoulder into Garbers and went backwards and down. Not a good look to have your starting safety get trucked by a goofy-ass quarterback on the goal line.
    Insert @haie ‘s lol bullshit about how Oregon fans think all their players are good because fall practice reports say they’re making plays

#lolz

Yeah, I'm supposed to be here. I can walk to the stadium from where I live bitch. I don't need to take an overnight train from Hillbilly Hills like you.

You're a classic twat. You talk shit all day long and then bleed like a bitch when you have to eat some.

I'm a massive Cuane and I own it. I always believe the next guy is the answer. It's who I am.

You're massive doog, which is ok if you own it. You don't. That's the point.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

spuden said:

jecornel said:

7 wins maybe.

#lolz

Yeah, I'm supposed to be here. I can walk to the stadium from where I live bitch. I don't need to take an overnight train from Hillbilly Hills like you.

You're a classic twat. You talk shit all day long and then bleed like a bitch when you have to eat some.

I'm a massive Cuane and I own it. I always believe the next guy is the answer. It's who I am.

How exactly am I bleeding over this? Quooks have been saying for 4 years the that the defense will take a step back. They were finally right this year.

How do I not own being a doog? Fucking idiot.

F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
  • Options
    doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

8 wins, maybe 9 with a Red Box Bowl win.

Finally, a season where we get some rings!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We might, but it will be because everyone else sucked worse than us. Pac-12 PRIDE. I like a down USC this year to win the conference.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

spuden said:

jecornel said:

7 wins maybe.

#lolz

How exactly am I bleeding over this? Quooks have been saying for 4 years the that the defense will take a step back. They were finally right this year.

F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    You talk shit about Washington all off season, you completely fill your panties with diarrhea any time anyone has an Oregon take that is north of F-, and you ask me to cite chapter and verse how you're a doog?

It would be easier to discuss how you're not.

You are. What you are. Everybody knows it.

Fuck off. I'm not here to do your work IT boy. Fix my computer!
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Who is the better team in the north than you?

You honestly think any of these fuckwitted coaches win more conference games than you?

This is a god damned awful league.

Your coach sucks and would get his lunch handed to him in the other majors (as noted by me for years) but he’s still the best coach in this league right now.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

We aren’t losing to Utah, Stanford or WSU damone. Jeepers!

I can see Oregon, USC though.

Cal is the JV version of Utah on offense.

Won't matter Hundley will throw for 118 yards. Moss is going to have 35 carries for 200 yards, unless there is a fix.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

spuden said:

jecornel said:

7 wins maybe.

#lolz

F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    You talk shit about Washington all off season, you completely fill your panties with diarrhea any time anyone has an Oregon take that is north of F-, and you ask me to cite chapter and verse how you're a doog?

It would be easier to discuss how you're not.

You are. What you are. Everybody knows it.

Fuck off. I'm not here to do your work IT boy. Fix my computer!
    Haven't had to code anything for a couple of years now. Sounds like you care.

Thanks for dipping for over a week and running to come crawl up my ass as soon UW loses a 1 point game to a well coached team.

F5

F5
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You honestly think any of these fuckwitted coaches win more conference games than you?

Your coach sucks and would get his lunch handed to him in the other majors (as noted by me for years) but he’s still the best coach in this league right now.
    Rest of the division smelled blood after that.

UW defense is decidedly average this year Mike. Give it up.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    As per usual bitchfork is right

8-4 my negas
  • Options
    haie said:

Dry your eyes. Looking forward to seeing you screeching all over on the other board by Tuesday.

• Options
    To be real though...every time I'm down on my team...I watch other pac games and feel good again.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No dipshit u didnt. Pup said 10-2, 9-3 in spring and got shreaded. Pump also said, 10 times cal or byu would beat us early because of idl, ilb's and young secondary.

UW could lose both. I clearly stated, 10 times winning in Provo is extrememly difficult early, and BYU will gash UW. After upsetting Tennessee, uw will be lucky to win this one. I warned u fucking tardees since spring about these early games. Nobody, including your ignorant cunt especially, denied my warning.
  • Options

No dipshit u didnt. Pup said 10-2, 9-3 in spring and got shreaded. Pump also said, 10 times cal or byu would beat us early because of idl, ilb's and young secondary.

UW could lose both. I clearly stated, 10 times winning in Provo is extrememly difficult early, and BYU will gash UW. After upsetting Tennessee, uw will be lucky to win this one. I warned u fucking tardees since spring about these early games. Nobody, including your ignorant cunt especially, denied my warning.

Literally all of this is wrong
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

haie said:

Dry your eyes. Looking forward to seeing you screeching all over on the other board by Tuesday.

Naw. Like I posted last night, this was nothing compared to Stanford 2017. Same with Oregon last year. Those games didn't have the division on the line.

Smells like 2015 tho.