Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard's analysis of Coach Peternorth

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Meek said:

hate to pick apart the data in this thread but the real correlation between Peterman's wins was with Kirby Moore.

So... Peterman's wins in his first six seasons don't count?....

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sure you guys realize that the people who aren't UW fans and are skeptics of Petersen are jealous morons. Hey WSU, wanna trade our coach for yours? Hey Oregon, wanna trade ours for Slinger straight up? It's the coach-version of Bishop Sankey talk.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

hate to pick apart the data in this thread but the real correlation between Peterman's wins was with Kirby Moore.

So... Peterman's wins in his first six seasons don't count?....

i was being sarkastic
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    haie said:

I'm sure you guys realize that the people who aren't UW fans and are skeptics of Petersen are jealous morons. Hey WSU, wanna trade our coach for yours? Hey Oregon, wanna trade ours for Slinger straight up? It's the coach-version of Bishop Sankey talk.

Not sure where you're going with this... it seems to me the biggest skeptics of Peterman being successful at UW represent themselves as the voice of Husky sports.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Gotta say, that's a fine post more_cockus
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,296 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

A guy I work with, Iowa alum, said he will laugh when Petersen ends up like TCU?

Huh?

Well TCU wanted to go into the big leagues and now only win 5 games a year.

I let him know BSU wasn't put in the Pac.

Peterman now has PAC12 resources with a PAC12 team ...

He walked off.

Kirk Ferentz

BOOM roasted
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,829
    TCU's biggest problem in the move has been that they've had substandard QB play with Pachall being hurt and/or in drug rehab for the better part of the last 2 years.

You can't win in a major conference at a high level with substandard QB play.

Patterson is still a fantastic coach ... he'll get it turned around.