Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Don't be shocked if there's attrition after spring" Says captain obvious Kim...

"...and don't be surprised if very talented players leave" And people pay $10.95 for this insight?

KIM you are the most worthless piece on the scout network. What program during spring, on ANY fucking campus ,doesn't have attrition after spring ball? Sark had more attrition after every spring than anybody.

2 "very talented" players are probably going to be gone after spring. Did you read that in the times? Or here at HH? Fuck Kim care to elaborate on any other "very talented" players that are going to be gone? You can't because you're just winging this stuff out your shredded ass, and know nothing more than I do. Fuck pay me $10.95/month and I'll rattle off more prayers and conjecture, and more very obvious potential departures than you.

You're a clueless pile Kim, trying desperately to cling to the image that you were dialed Into husky football under the old staff. Even then you had minute information from the old staff. You just regurgitated Condotta you lying cunt..

You're done in this biz kim. Soon every chargee you rule over there won't buy your shit. We'll get to them Kimber, and they'll all be here, where they can talk husky football without you threatening to cut off their cock support.

YOur "spring analysis" Is a fraud. I'm calling you out. Give us 1 fucking thing we don't already know bitch, and try to salvage the sludge bottom reputation you're clinging onto for dear life. Who's leaving besides the obvious Kim? A running back? Prolly 2! A qb? Well that's going out on a limb Kim! A WR? Mmmmmmm! A defensive back who got passed over? Wow just Wow, I'd bet on 1 or so.

My point Kim, you don't get paid to state the obvious or give silly predictions or to base you're "interesting spring" on conjecture! Keep your fucking mouth shut until you know something. Isnt that what Dawgman is predicated on? The facts?

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

"...and don't be surprised if very talented players leave" And people pay $10.95 for this insight?

KIM you are the most worthless piece on the scout network. What program during spring, on ANY fucking campus ,doesn't have attrition after spring ball? Sark had more attrition after every spring than anybody.

2 "very talented" players are probably going to be gone after spring. Did you read that in the times? Or here at HH? Fuck Kim care to elaborate on any other "very talented" players that are going to be gone? You can't because you're just winging this stuff out your shredded ass, and know nothing more than I do. Fuck pay me $10.95/month and I'll rattle off more prayers and conjecture, and more very obvious potential departures than you.

You're a clueless pile Kim, trying desperately to cling to the image that you were dialed Into husky football under the old staff. Even then you had minute information from the old staff. You just regurgitated Condotta you lying cunt..

You're done in this biz kim. Soon every chargee you rule over there won't buy your shit. We'll get to them Kimber, and they'll all be here, where they can talk husky football without you threatening to cut off their cock support.

YOur "spring analysis" Is a fraud. I'm calling you out. Give us 1 fucking thing we don't already know bitch, and try to salvage the sludge bottom reputation you're clinging onto for dear life. Who's leaving besides the obvious Kim? A running back? Prolly 2! A qb? Well that's going out on a limb Kim! A WR? Mmmmmmm! A defensive back who got passed over? Wow just Wow, I'd bet on 1 or so.

My point Kim, you don't get paid to state the obvious or give silly predictions or to base you're "interesting spring" on conjecture! Keep your fucking mouth shut until you know something. Isnt that what Dawgman is predicated on? The facts?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

2/10 rant

try again after some more meds
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Probably an accurate rant.

But why waste your time to go read that garbage. And then why waste further time writing about it?

Oh, I forgot. Boners. and obsessions.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 "very talented" players are probably going to be gone after spring
    Miles and Stingfellow? ShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocker..
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Marcus Farria may be the other, SHOCKING I know!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Two poonts.

1. Every Sark recruit is "very talented." Duh.
    2. Players leave every program, every spring.

Access, baby.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Marcus Farria may be the other, SHOCKING I know!

Farria? Better not as he's the ONLY pass rusher we have on the roster after Kikahaora leaves. So much for defense at Washington. Oh wait, I bet DD could fill dat void
  • Options
    I'd actually pay $10.95 a month if PLSS ran a site. At least it'd be entertaining and not mindless fucking drones like on Kim's page.

Why people pay for his site to talk with a bunch of lemmings and get useless info is beyond me.

I'd rather light my money on fire than give that shitbag a fucking dollar.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    So I went and made use of my $10.95 this month to read his drivel. Outside of the horrible punctuation (punctuation superiority guy), this is typical Kim woooooshing - nothing he reported is of any substance, and the entirety of his poast was to drive traffic/page views to his site so he can sell ... whatever it is he sells there.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Worthwhile rant because of "cock support".
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Ok, what am I missing? You clearly read whatever Kim wrote, so are you still paying $10.95 a month? Or did you team up with Chippcrit and his MMA buddies, head down to the landing, and threaten Kimbo for some free access?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2014
  • Options

2/10 rant

Come on Orange. Cumming IN ass u blind motherfucker . Ass creates the best squirt faces. Like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste out the hole. Only in port's do people squirting ON the ass. Makes sense I guess
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

2/10 rant

Care to offer something cuntslice? What I thought. Head back to the general bored where you might actually have an opinion, at least one that might get more than just my response. Fuck you're just behind more_weiner and CD in terms of the most worthless soounts here...

"worthless soounts" superiority guy. I do have an opinion on this very bored taint licker, and it's that you're a few meds short of optimal today.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    How many valuable contributors are even left?

Most have been pushed out ...

And those that call out the blatant love fest of Sark and bashing of Petersen get vilified (including people that you'd be shocked that get called out for it) ...

I've heard of future attrition ... but it's not tied to the football program.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Kim would rather be right than first.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    DeepSeaZ said:

Ok, what am I missing? You clearly read whatever Kim wrote, so are you still paying $10.95 a month? Or did you team up with Chippcrit and his MMA buddies, head down to the landing, and threaten Kimbo for some free access?

Be careful. Commenting on the obsession of going to a worthless site to get information on how worthless it is - well, that can get you banned here, or at least your comments censored.

A wide open site here, with the only censorship being that you cannot comment about people who comment on Doogman.

The answer is: LEAVE
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Global said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Be careful. Commenting on the obsession of going to a worthless site to get information on how worthless it is - well, that can get you banned here, or at least your comments censored.

A wide open site here, with the only censorship being that you cannot comment about people who comment on Doogman.

The answer is: LEAVE
    There isn't any censorship you drippy cunt. Your shitty posts dont get deleted. Dont get so butthurt because of the votes your horrible posts get.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Cuntslice....very impressive