Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Omar's husband to file for divorce

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

So her brother husband wants a divorce. The lengths people will go to to become a citizen!

I think this is her next husband Sled. The one she married after she married her brother. He is talking about that.

I get confused when they start marrying family members.
    You also get confused about pictures taken in 1978 that you believe show someone born in 1981 training for a group that didn’t exist till the 90’s.
    Can you ever really be certain of the date of birth of someone born in Somalia?

Btw, where’s Hondo to call you out for not staying on topic?
    Racist Bob strikes again.
    Why is this racist? You do realize not every culture celebrates birthdays the same as the Western world right? Or do you assume everyone just thinks like you?
    Also funny how you don't question the pedophile Jew hater comment. I can already tell you'll be a pleasure to be around.
    It would be like questioning someone who said the sun rises in the east.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

So her brother husband wants a divorce. The lengths people will go to to become a citizen!

I think this is her next husband Sled. The one she married after she married her brother. He is talking about that.

You also get confused about pictures taken in 1978 that you believe show someone born in 1981 training for a group that didn’t exist till the 90’s.

Why is this racist? You do realize not every culture celebrates birthdays the same as the Western world right? Or do you assume everyone just thinks like you?
    Also funny how you don't question the pedophile Jew hater comment. I can already tell you'll be a pleasure to be around.
    It would be like saying I'm not a homophobic pedophile.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo - "I'll suck the cock of any nationality or ethnic group or a member of any religious group but I draw the line at sucking the circumcised cock of a dirty Jew."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo - "I'll suck the cock of any nationality or ethnic group or a member of any religious group but I draw the line at sucking the circumcised cock of a dirty Jew."

Lil lyin Bob. Just making shit up as always.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Should a Kunt who routinely makes up quotes and puts words in my mouth that I've never said really be complaining when others make something up?

If you don't like it Kunt I suggest you stop doing it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Should a Kunt who routinely makes up quotes and puts words in my mouth that I've never said really be complaining when others make something up?

El oh fucking El.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

El oh fucking El.
    White flag
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I've heard you say it
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,568
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

DJDuck said:

Sledog said:

I will take this as your admission that you are not very aware of other cultures birthday traditions.