Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim says spring ball should be interesting

If Sark's 'edgy' recruits buy into Petermen's system, it will be interesting. If they don't buy in, it will be interesting. Sark recruited a lot of guys Petermen would never touch. Either way it should be interesting. Stay tuned...

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Going to get crazy out here, out here.
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    Will Petermen be able to hit the goalpost?
    Will the dog races be as competitive as last spring?
    Who will win the golf closest to the pin contest?

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Kim's a fucking idiot ... KNOWN FACT.

Kim's reading comprehension sucks ... TWISTING.

Kim never deletes posts ... or so he says.

Kim likes to use the phrase "bad for business" to describe those that don't think he's right all the time ... but then again, Kim wouldn't know what "bad for business" meant if it hit him in the face.

And BTW, I find it really fucking amusing when a fucking real estate guy tries to tell actual smart business people that they "don't get it" ...
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    And BTW, I find it really fucking amusing when a fucking RESIDENTIAL real estate guy tries to tell actual smart business people that they "don't get it"

The differentiation is needed, not sure he would know anything about selling an investment or commercial property
    GREAT POINT!!!

You do actually have to be relatively intelligent to sell to those that make their living in real estate.

To the average idiot that doesn't know anything more than House = American Dream, the blind leading the blind works quite well.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    spring ball is always interesting, everywhere, and every year.

it's the nature of thing. hope springs eternal and all that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

spring ball is never interesting, everywhere, and every year.

it's the nature of thing. hope springs eternal and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

If Sark's 'edgy' recruits buy into Petermen's system, it will be interesting. If they don't buy in, it will be interesting. Sark recruited a lot of guys Petermen would never touch. Either way it should be interesting. Stay tuned...

Gotta love how kim is an authority on who Petersen would recruit, and who he wouldn't recruit. It's incredible that he has such insight.
    Looks like I'm now officially bad for business as I've decided that the snarky responses from him and his staff deserve two way responses ...

Got to love that "censorship doesn't exist" except for when you put the setting on saying that your posts have to approved before being posted.
    And BTW Kim, thanks for telling me to take screenshots about a month ago ...
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,117
    It's funny, and incredibly pathetic. Every time there Is a post by Kim there is a 100% chance that its going to be a subtle shot at the current football coach. It doesn't take a genius to decode what he's saying: "Coach Petersen (aka Tyrone Willingham) will be running off the good players and recruiting a bunch of slow, unathletic kids. This is different than Steve Sarkisian (aka Pete Carroll) who really connects to athletic kids and brings in the best talent."
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Sark recruited a lot of guys Petersen would never touch ??

I don't believe we or anybody, least of all Dm.c know that as yet. Petersen recruits the same ground as Sark and probably more and he brought not a small number of inner-city kids up from California and Texas to Boise as well as from weird outposts of civilization such as Alaska and Canada. What's more impressive to me about Petersen's recruiting at BSU was how he and his program could take Pacific Northwest kids and develop them into BCS caliber football playing athletes. Yes, we can expect to see more of that from coach Pete at UW.

If anything, I would say without really knowing for certain that Sark would never even know about, much less touch, some of the kids that Petersen will recruit regardless of where they might come from.

Passion said:

Gotta love how kim is an authority on who Petersen would recruit, and who he wouldn't recruit. It's incredible that he has such insight.
    Vegas would gladly bet money against whatever predictions are made by Kim and Co.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Not in the middle of the store.

If there's a problem, shoot us a PM, although a few of you seem bent on twisting stuff.

brb blonde anal beads, vibrator, Dawgnews and Fetters train
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I'm pretty sure Peterman recruited Titus Young. So who exactly has Sark ever recruited that's worse than that guy?
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    No one. The discussion ends when Titus Young is brought up.

I'm pretty sure Peterman recruited Titus Young. So who exactly has Sark ever recruited that's worse than that guy?

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of girls sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!

This will never make it through Kim's Berlin Wall style of censorship .. so here's my response back - and Pepsi is right on the mark here

We'll he did. I think the more interesting question would be.....why?

But you don't know the answer to that. Nobody does not named Chris Petersen.

The entire discussion has centered around Petersen not taking the guys that Sark did ... and we know that the company line is that Sark and staff were great recruiters (let's not let facts like 4-5, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, and 5-4 OR his record in games where he trailed at halftime get in the way) and that if Sark would have stayed that he would have landed a MONSTER class this year. The idea being pushed is that Petersen wouldn't have recruited the guys that Sark would have (read Petersen might not be able to deliver said MONSTER class) and that since the roster consists of plenty of guys that Sark recruited that have an "edge" (btw, most football players have that), there's going to be a massive problem with this "culture shift."

Yet, when countered with a guy that unquestionably has more character flaws than the example presented and that player WAS on Petersen's team, there's no possible comeback. NONE.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

This will never make it through Kim's Berlin Wall style of censorship .. so here's my response back - and Pepsi is right on the mark here

We'll he did. I think the more interesting question would be.....why?

But you don't know the answer to that. Nobody does not named Chris Petersen.

The entire discussion has centered around Petersen not taking the guys that Sark did ... and we know that the company line is that Sark and staff were great recruiters (let's not let facts like 4-5, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, and 5-4 OR his record in games where he trailed at halftime get in the way) and that if Sark would have stayed that he would have landed a MONSTER class this year. The idea being pushed is that Petersen wouldn't have recruited the guys that Sark would have (read Petersen might not be able to deliver said MONSTER class) and that since the roster consists of plenty of guys that Sark recruited that have an "edge" (btw, most football players have that), there's going to be a massive problem with this "culture shift."

Yet, when countered with a guy that unquestionably has more character flaws than the example presented and that player WAS on Petersen's team, there's no possible comeback. NONE.
    I stopped reading at 5-4, 5-4, 5-4. They were 9-4 and ranked 25th. If Coons made two FG's in 2012, Sark would have had back to back 9-4 seasons.