Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's as if Hondo is running for President

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

CBS News was lying.

Both the House and the Senate have now voted to authorize war-making powers for President Bush, who heralded the chamber's vote as a resounding message to United Nations and to the world that "the gathering threat of Iraq must be confronted fully and finally."

The resolution - which authorizes President Bush to launch a military attack against Iraq if he decides it is necessary - was approved by the House Thursday evening and the Senate followed suit shortly after 1 a.m. Friday.

Hell the resolution itself was lying according to Hondo.

The name of the resolution was

H.J.Res.114 - Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

But according to Hondo the lying dumbfuck, the vote wasn't an authorization for war.

I quoted pretty much exactly that already in this thread.

Bob is on the struggle bus today. I wish you well man.
    So you're calling yourself a liar. That's a good first step Hondo.
    I'm not afraid to call liberals liars like you are afraid to call conservatives liars. You partisan shitdick.
    Yeah, I've only stated about 50 times that Trump lies all the time.

What's it like being a pathological liar Hondo?
    Call this a lie Bob.

It's a lie. Hondo, your problem is that you think everyone is a pathological liar like you. I don't have a problem admitting that Trump lied. He lies all the times. I've said as much easily 50 times here on this board.

Hell you're currently pushing a lie about the Iraq war authorization that is so brazen even Hillary stopped making it when she was running back in 2008.

There. You did it Bob. Nice work.
    I've freely admitted that Trump is a liar since before he even ran for President. The only reason you're shocked by this is because that kind of honesty and integrity is completely foreign to you and not something you can even recognize.

You think everyone is a pathological liar like you are Hondo.

Now:

Hondo - Race, how can I lie when I say it looks photoshopped to me?

Race - First of all that's a back track from your original assertion

And its a weak deflection and bullshit

And a lie

Hondo - That's what I've stated all along.

Then:

Hondo - If you can't see that was a clear Photoshop. I can't help you. The farting cow is definitely photoshopped.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

CBS News was lying.

Both the House and the Senate have now voted to authorize war-making powers for President Bush, who heralded the chamber's vote as a resounding message to United Nations and to the world that "the gathering threat of Iraq must be confronted fully and finally."

The resolution - which authorizes President Bush to launch a military attack against Iraq if he decides it is necessary - was approved by the House Thursday evening and the Senate followed suit shortly after 1 a.m. Friday.

H.J.Res.114 - Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

But according to Hondo the lying dumbfuck, the vote wasn't an authorization for war.

I'm not afraid to call liberals liars like you are afraid to call conservatives liars. You partisan shitdick.

Call this a lie Bob.

It's a lie. Hondo, your problem is that you think everyone is a pathological liar like you. I don't have a problem admitting that Trump lied. He lies all the times. I've said as much easily 50 times here on this board.

Hell you're currently pushing a lie about the Iraq war authorization that is so brazen even Hillary stopped making it when she was running back in 2008.

I've freely admitted that Trump is a liar since before he even ran for President. The only reason you're shocked by this is because that kind of honesty and integrity is completely foreign to you and not something you can even recognize.

So then you don't have an issue with liars after all then. Since you know he's a pathological liar yet you still voted for him and continue to support him unconditionally.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

CBS News was lying.

Call this a lie Bob.

So then you don't have an issue with liars after all then. Since you know he's a pathological liar yet you still voted for him and continue to support him unconditionally.
    I didn't vote for him. And why are you just talking about Trump lying? I thought your Kunt standard was that if you talk about someone lying from one party you have to mention someone lying from another party?

Wasn't that what you were crying like a little bitch about just earlier today? And speaking of lying, where did I ever say I'd support Trump unconditionally? If you really want to see a lie, go look at your claim that your didn't run and hide like a Kunt after that Cohen story you were pushing blew up in your face. Now that was lying.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But but but but but but but
    TRUMP