Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Busloads of Muslims formed human 'rings of peace' to protect synagogues in Canada

GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/06/us/rings-of-peace-toronto-trnd/index.html

Several hundred people, arriving in busloads from different mosques, stood shoulder to shoulder around the synagogues with one very clear message.

"We're here for you," Fatima Sajan said.
Sajan was one of the organizers with the National Council of Canadian Muslims for last weekend's "Rings of Peace." A dozen organizations got together days after the October 27 attack on a Pittsburgh synagogue to plan how they could best show their support for the Jewish community.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

No one cares

If you only care about negative things it seems like you need to get your mind right!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    edited September 2019
    Did they bring knives?

Where were they in New Zealand?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    Gwad said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/06/us/rings-of-peace-toronto-trnd/index.html

Several hundred people, arriving in busloads from different mosques, stood shoulder to shoulder around the synagogues with one very clear message.

"We're here for you," Fatima Sajan said.
    Sajan was one of the organizers with the National Council of Canadian Muslims for last weekend's "Rings of Peace." A dozen organizations got together days after the October 27 attack on a Pittsburgh synagogue to plan how they could best show their support for the Jewish community.

Timely. What other gems from almost a year ago have you unearthed?

And isn't that how people should be regardless of religious belief? To be tolerant and allow others to live and let live?

Genghis Khan figured this shit out 800 years ago.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I know a Muslim who wouldn’t hurt a fly post of the day
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They were protecting the synagogues from Tliab, Omar, and some other Jew hating democrats. A worthy effort indeed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And if this had happened in a Muslim majority country they would have all been arrested.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

And if this had happened in a Muslim majority country they would have all been arrested.

Could be why they choose to live in the West.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I agree, in a way they are no different than the liberals have turned parts of California and other parts of the country into unlivable shit-holes, with crappy public schools, crime, homelessness and a corrupt and bloated state government, who then move to a conservative state where they then try and put in place they very same policies that turned the place they just left into the shit hole.

edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I agree, in a way they are no different than the liberals have turned parts of California and other parts of the country into unlivable shit-holes, with crappy public schools, crime, homelessness and a corrupt and bloated state government, who then move to a conservative state where they then try and put in place they very same policies that turned the place they just left into the shit hole.

People are itching to leave California for Kansas! They start out protecting their Jewish neighbors, and then it morphs into full blown libtardism!
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

People are itching to leave California for Kansas! They start out protecting their Jewish neighbors, and then it morphs into full blown libtardism!
    Who are you pretending the strawman is today while you fuck it in the ass O'Keefed? Hondo again? Or is it El Monte's turn in the barrel?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Who are you pretending the strawman is today while you fuck it in the ass O'Keefed? Hondo again? Or is it El Monte's turn in the barrel?
    Missouri?
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Missouri?
    You're pretending you're ass fucking Missouri? That's definitely not something I'd like them to show me.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Missouri?
    You're pretending you're ass fucking Missouri? That's definitely not something I'd like them to show me.
    Take your time. You'll think of something.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Missouri?
    Take your time. You'll think of something.
    I think you've already said it all O'Keefed. Muslims come to the west because Muslim countries are shit holes.