Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

look what you have created derek

Shots fired
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    @1to392831weretaken

Was this the kind of shithead stuff you were talking about?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can see a potential hole in this theory
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I guess I'm getting old and soft (lulz) but jokes around his brother's suicide don't seem funny to me idk. And the McKenzie River shit around someone drowning weren't ever funny either. OK I'm puckered and ready to be flagged into oblivion.

I know Grundle feels the same way.

No flags from me.

I can't speak for everyone here, but as someone who's experienced my younger brother attempting suicide multiple times and having to literally talk my mom out if it as she held a butcher knife to her throat in front of me, I have at least had to wrestle with the horrors of suicide. No I've never actually lost a family member to it thankfully. Butt still, for me it's either a laugh at it or cry about it kind of thing.

I have obviously made my choice. Doesn't mean it's the right one.
    T's and P's to you, seriously. That's some tough shit.

I don't like making those jokes, just not something I feel right doing.

Unfortunately for me I do laugh when other people do, but I do cringe at the same time. Very uncomfortable laugh that I then feel bad about.
  • Options

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I guess I'm getting old and soft (lulz) but jokes around his brother's suicide don't seem funny to me idk. And the McKenzie River shit around someone drowning weren't ever funny either. OK I'm puckered and ready to be flagged into oblivion.

No flags from me.

I can't speak for everyone here, but as someone who's experienced my younger brother attempting suicide multiple times and having to literally talk my mom out if it as she held a butcher knife to her throat in front of me, I have at least had to wrestle with the horrors of suicide. No I've never actually lost a family member to it thankfully. Butt still, for me it's either a laugh at it or cry about it kind of thing.

Unfortunately for me I do laugh when other people do, but I do cringe at the same time. Very uncomfortable laugh that I then feel bad about.
    Truth be told I don't think she was ever going to do it, but she's Roof level batshit crazy so you never know.

In my line of work I've had to talk a couple others off the ledge as well. I've never thought any of them were actually going to go through with it, but in that situation you obviously can't take the chance that you're wrong so you treat them all like they're for real.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club

look what you have created derek

I don't get the humor in this or the gurgle jokes
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No flags from me.

Truth be told I don't think she was ever going to do it, but she's Roof level batshit crazy so you never know.

In my line of work I've had to talk a couple others off the ledge as well. I've never thought any of them were actually going to go through with it, but in that situation you obviously can't take the chance that you're wrong so you treat them all like they're for real.
    Dentist North Carolina, confirmed
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No flags from me.

Dentist North Carolina, confirmed
    Damn, cover blown
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No flags from me.

Way to make me feel like an asshole
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No flags from me.

Sounds like he needs to learn how to FINISH

I'll show myself out now

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

No flags from me.

Have had multiple friends commit brutal suicides. Same for the Mrs.

Sometimes when you look into the void all you can do is laugh in the face of it.