Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New energy (obvious scrimmage disclaimer)

This team was ready to turn the page on Browning. The effort level on offense is about to go up markedly, everyone will be talking about the difference. One of the most surprising things to me was to see us running tempo with Skinny but it was beautiful and he didn’t miss a beat.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

This team was ready to turn the page on Browning. The effort level on offense is about to go up markedly, everyone will be talking about the difference. One of the most surprising things to me was to see us running tempo with Skinny but it was beautiful and he didn’t miss a beat.

He didn’t look confused once. We’ll see how well his talent transfers in the harder games, but I’m dooging. We’re going to have a great season if he’s as good as he looked yesterday.
    Dooging hard. Full thread-bare sweatpants boner.

It's been said here somewhere else but I completely agree. ZERO excuses for not going 13-0
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I haven't been this excited about a UW quarterback since Tuiasosopo

#TeamHaener
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I haven't been this excited about a UW quarterback since Tuiasosopo

I love Eason... But against Eastern, Haener would have looked nearly as good.

• I haven't been this excited about a UW quarterback since Tuiasosopo

While I have been a Brownsox hater ever since the USC game in 2016, I remember being pretty excited about our QB plays after the Stanford and Oregon games in 2016. Thought my memory might have failed me so I went back and checked the tapes. While his arm talent was never in the same zip code as Skinny, he was able to make timing throws with zip and confidence in early 2016 (no, not all throws are to a wide open Ross with no defenders in sight). The injury must have hurt. Then in 2017 and 18, especially 18, he lost all his confidence and we never saw the early 2016 Browning again.