Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to all Oregon fans

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019

Congrats on fucking up another sure thing. You let a half retarded QB lead another mediocre comeback against your miserable SQWAD of flexing dipshits. The Pac-12 still sucks because of you dumbfucks. Thanks for nothing.

This is the same squad of clowns Pete lost to last year, isn't it? Good luck winning another PAC crown over the Buffs or some other crappy team in the South, only to get plungered by an OOC ranked team in a NY6 bowl that will always be just a little bit out of your league.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

Congrats on fucking up another sure thing. You let a half retarded QB lead another mediocre comeback against your miserable SQWAD of flexing dipshits. The Pac-12 still sucks because of you dumbfucks. Thanks for nothing.

They may have just kept us out of the playoff. This could be the quook master plan.
    Go undefeated and we are in. 11-1 and we are likely in.

Beat everyone, nothing else matters
    undefeated - in

11-1 - out
    Not likely. 11-1 probably gets us in, just depends on what happens around us.

But despite shit non conference schedules and all the "ESPN hates us" inferiority complex we have recently been both the lowest playoff team in and the lowest New Year's Six team in.

Smart money is on a one loss UW team to make the playoff, though it's certainly not a sure thing.
    We were the clear #3 team and got seeded 4th in the playoff in 2016. Making it to a NY6 isn't really anyone's concern. We can easily do that at 11-1.
    Of course we get into an NY6 at 11-1, that wasn't my point. My point is we have gotten *in* when conventional wisdom had us *out* with the playoff and sort of with the NY6 (plenty of people here thought we'd get screwed out of a spot).

If we go 11-1 we'll most likely be in the playoff.

I disagree we were the clear #3 in 2016 heading into the playoff, BTW.
    The chances that Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, and Ohio state will lose more than one game is low.

Throw in Oklahoma, LSU, Michigan, and Norte dame possibly going 11-1 or better...

UW will have to go undefeated to make the playoffs this year because the perception of the pac12 is that bad.

It’s college football though so maybe we go 10-3 and it’s a mute point anyways
  • Options
    I do enjoy all the 12-0 and all the "if we go 11-1.....) talk, right before you lose to both USC and Arizona.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

They may have just kept us out of the playoff. This could be the quook master plan.

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

But despite shit non conference schedules and all the "ESPN hates us" inferiority complex we have recently been both the lowest playoff team in and the lowest New Year's Six team in.

Smart money is on a one loss UW team to make the playoff, though it's certainly not a sure thing.
    We were the clear #3 team and got seeded 4th in the playoff in 2016. Making it to a NY6 isn't really anyone's concern. We can easily do that at 11-1.
    Of course we get into an NY6 at 11-1, that wasn't my point. My point is we have gotten *in* when conventional wisdom had us *out* with the playoff and sort of with the NY6 (plenty of people here thought we'd get screwed out of a spot).

The chances that Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, and Ohio state will lose more than one game is low.

Throw in Oklahoma, LSU, Michigan, and Norte dame possibly going 11-1 or better...

UW will have to go undefeated to make the playoffs this year because the perception of the pac12 is that bad.

We don't need Bama, Clemson, Georgia and Ohio State all to lose more than one game. Just one of them and Oklahoma and Notre Dame.*

That's it.

It's highly likely that it happens. It happens damn near every year.

The hard part is us only losing one game.

*Michigan doesn't matter because there's no way two Big Ten teams teams get in ahead of a one loss Pac champ. LSU? You have to be joking. Ed Orgeron is not going 11-1. FOH.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal next weekend.....Doomed
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is the same squad of clowns Pete lost to last year, isn't it? Good luck winning another PAC crown over the Buffs or some other crappy team in the South, only to get plungered by an OOC ranked team in a NY6 bowl that will always be just a little bit out of your league.
    Are you going to fag out again and disappear like a bitch after a couple Oregon losses?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    Rooting interests this weekend:

Biggest two games for PAC:

BYU @ Georgia State’s Neyland Stadium
    Colorado vs Nebraska

Secondary effects:
    Fresno State vs Minnesota

Upset:
    Texas vs LSU
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

I swear this shit gets said every year. Yet not once has their been a CFP where a 1-loss Pac team would conceivably be left out of the playoff. In years where the scenario was possible, we got a bid. In years where it wasn't ('17 and '18), the field sorted itself out in a way where if there was a 1-loss Pac team they would've certainly gotten in.
    One loss Ohio State was left out last year... erase all but one of our regular season losses last year and I still do not see us getting in.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    As always I stand with the flea
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I do enjoy all the 12-0 and all the "if we go 11-1.....) talk, right before you lose to both USC and Arizona.

Obk has a sad case of the "oh yeah well at least you, you,you guys are just dreaming about having a great season but you won't, you won't just because I said because my team choked on a tampon at the last moment. So there take that."

Dude your faggoty team was super overrated and you lost because A. Your team is trash and they like to think more about what they are going to wear than how they will play.
    B. Instead of conditioning they take mustache rides with that circus ring leader looking motherfucker.

Wait until the Dawgs lose and then pop off. Don't even wait until you beat a good to team because that will be a long while.

By the way your handle sounds like a sex move. The coldest ever sex move the most ironic sex move. It's what incels call it when they jerk it. "Man last night after the Oregon ducks loss I just Oregon Blitz krieged it all night to take my mind off the game.
  • Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ducks look good. Seem like a top 25 team right now. When healthy I can see them being a borderline top 10 team.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    H_D said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

irregardless I could care less.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

I swear this shit gets said every year. Yet not once has their been a CFP where a 1-loss Pac team would conceivably be left out of the playoff. In years where the scenario was possible, we got a bid. In years where it wasn't ('17 and '18), the field sorted itself out in a way where if there was a 1-loss Pac team they would've certainly gotten in.
    One loss Ohio State was left out last year... erase all but one of our regular season losses last year and I still do not see us getting in.
    If we beat Auburn and only lose to Cal or Oregon, I think we get in. Remember, OSU ultimately lost out because of an absolute drubbing by a mediocre Purdue squad. In this scenario we have a better OOC win and no embarrassing loss on the resume. I'd wager that that would've been enough to tip the scales in our favor despite the conference being weaker than the Big Ten.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

Mad_Son said:

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

undefeated - in

11-1 - out

If we beat Auburn and only lose to Cal or Oregon, I think we get in. Remember, OSU ultimately lost out because of an absolute drubbing by a mediocre Purdue squad. In this scenario we have a better OOC win and no embarrassing loss on the resume. I'd wager that that would've been enough to tip the scales in our favor despite the conference being weaker than the Big Ten.
    The only bowl game Pete's won at UW is the Heart of Dallas Bowl. You should probably try to work your way up to the Alamo bowl and win that before setting your sights on a playoff game and getting curbstomped by Clemson or Alabama.