Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mel Tucker

"If you want to play in a tennis-shoes league, come out here,” Tucker told Colorado reporters. He compared Pac-12 style of play to “flag football.”

FUCK YOU Tucker. I would score on your sorry ass til it bled then give your the finger.

Of course the P12 is too pussy to pour it on his arrogant ass so he's probably right.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love him. Sco buffs fuck off @Pitchfork51
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The dead corps of Mike Bobo dropped 31 on Mel’s sqwaaaad
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2019
    Lol the guy who will finish last in the pac.

Well it's a dead heat between him, sumlin, and chip

When shenault goes down they are toast.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC ATTITUDE BITCH
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,727
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds like Larry Scott should be worried.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Colorado will never compete until they upgrade their facilities. That football stadium is a disgrace
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

"If you want to play in a tennis-shoes league, come out here,” Tucker told Colorado reporters. He compared Pac-12 style of play to “flag football.”

FUCK YOU Tucker. I would score on your sorry ass til it bled then give your the finger.

Of course the P12 is too pussy to pour it on his arrogant ass so he's probably right.

He was saying that's the narrative and they're trying to change the narrative. The full quote was better than that.

I didn't take the actual quote as a dis.
    You're not going to last long out here if you don't gain an appreciation for intentionally taking quotes out of context in order to fuel our rage.

Fuck Mel Tucker, I can't believe he said that.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    ntxduck said:

Colorado will never compete until they upgrade their facilities. That football stadium is a disgrace

2015 wants its narrative back. CU spent $177 million upgrading facilities a couple years ago and they're now on par with anything in the Pac.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

2015 wants its narrative back. CU spent $177 million upgrading facilities a couple years ago and they're now on par with anything in the Pac.
    You’re FS if you believe that. I go to 3-4 cu football/basketball games a year. Their Bball arena is a library and the football stadium is decrepit.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You’re FS if you believe that. I go to 3-4 cu football/basketball games a year. Their Bball arena is a library and the football stadium is decrepit.
    Who said anything about basketball? This is a football thread. The football stadium isn''t "decrepit", although the facilities that matter for winning have little to do with whether your seat has a USB charger or whatever and everything to do with training facilities for the players. The stadium is plenty nice at club level, where all the donors are anyway.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Who said anything about basketball? This is a football thread. The football stadium isn''t "decrepit", although the facilities that matter for winning have little to do with whether your seat has a USB charger or whatever and everything to do with training facilities for the players. The stadium is plenty nice at club level, where all the donors are anyway.
    Your training facilities are even more shit than the stadium.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Maybe if you guys upgraded the lockers to multi colored, fading LED light borders you could beat an Auburn or an Arizona.
    I’m not saying I like it but when your program is in a state with little to no d1 talent (like Oregon or co), you gotta be able to attract kids from out of state somehow. Colorado used to recruit Texas hard, leaving the big 12 hurt that and now they’re trying to draw Texas and California kids against programs with much more to sell.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

Hello, Mel.

When Leach drops 60 on your ass, c'mon out and take your post game handshake whuppin like a man. (Evander Holyfield voice)

STFU and win a conference game first, bitch. That was a WAC team you just beat.

The other State of Washington Pac-12 coach has shown a propensity to run it up when so motivated, too.