Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Pac-12 PRIDE Oregon-Auburn Game Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Cristoballz getting savaged for poor coaching decisions everywhere in the media this morning. This fag is Sark 2.0. All sizzle, no steak.

Slightly better, but agree. I think his problem is he hires retards, but he knows what he is doing with his own job. Sark was the opposite. Incompetent head coach that hired competent assistants....sometimes. Both had retard strength coaches.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Cristoballz getting savaged for poor coaching decisions everywhere in the media this morning. This fag is Sark 2.0. All sizzle, no steak.

Slightly better, but agree. I think his problem is he hires retards, but he knows what he is doing with his own job. Sark was the opposite. Incompetent head coach that hired competent assistants....sometimes. Both had retard strength coaches.
    I think Avalos was a really good hire. Arroyo has been the weak link since he became oc and Cristobals biggest error so far was not making a change last off-season.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Avalos the dc? The scheme looked good and the fundamentals were there. Some of your guys just don’t look like they have D1 bodies and that’s on the sleeve filler. I’m also pretty sure you would hate Awoyyo less if Herbert wasn’t missing easy throws during crunch time, but I’ll take your word for it because you watch Oregon more than I do.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Is Avalos the dc? The scheme looked good and the fundamentals were there. Some of your guys just don’t look like they have D1 bodies and that’s on the sleeve filler. I’m also pretty sure you would hate Awoyyo less if Herbert wasn’t missing easy throws during crunch time, but I’ll take your word for it because you watch Oregon more than I do.

Avalos is the new dc from Boise. Not a Herbert fan but From the stadium didn’t look like he missed many easy throws. Without our 2 best wrs the scheme was to screen/dink and dunk. Worked for 2 drives (both scripted) than auburn adjusted and started playing press man, knowing the WRs couldn’t get open. Oregon never adjusted the gameplan after auburn made changes, which is standard for arroyo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

PurpleJ said:

Avalos is the new dc from Boise. Not a Herbert fan but From the stadium didn’t look like he missed many easy throws. Without our 2 best wrs the scheme was to screen/dink and dunk. Worked for 2 drives (both scripted) than auburn adjusted and started playing press man, knowing the WRs couldn’t get open. Oregon never adjusted the gameplan after auburn made changes, which is standard for arroyo.
    Well I was hungover and stoned, so maybe I hallucinated this. It seemed like he could make all the “nfl throws” that scouts drool over, but then he would hit his receivers in the knees on a simple 5-10 yard out route. It was as if Auburn started getting pressure on him and actually covering the receivers and he just couldn’t make the throws. Not a good sign if he wants to play in the NFL.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great thread guys

QUACK
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great thread guys

QUACK

Thanks for reading! I always read your posts to my cat and we purr and purr and purr!