Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you just love Obama's post racial America

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.
    It's dead with the extreme right too.

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.
    Yes, Throbber. Define your terms for Gaybob the crying pussy.
    The Throbber is against motherfucker dicks.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.
    You have the eyesight of @GrandpaSankey then.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

Yes right wing white supremacists see color

A conservative law maker like Ted Cruz that everyone hates and calls a racist actually proposes policies that help people regardless of color.

That's a major difference from many lefty elected officials these days that now see nothing but color

Those people (SWIDT) are the ones polluting the legislative discourse with their bullshit
    Fair enough. But isn't there a difference between someone who sees color as a genetically defective trait in some people and a liberal politician using race relations in the US, and borrowing on its history, for political gain?

Neither behavior is exactly virtuous, but they seem different, and IMO one is worse than the other.

I myself have come to the point where I've given up on any effort to conclude "where all the racists are." Byrd and Helms make that point pretty clear: they're everywhere, to @PurpleThrobber 's point.

No, conservative does not equal racist. That's an absurd conclusion held by absurd people. But this discussion of who's pushing what ... that's politics, pure and simple. Like it, hate it or otherwise, that's what it is.

People who actually see people of certain races or ethnicities as undesirable - say, someone who wants to limit certain such people to reasonable amounts - is different than some dipshit making sweeping claims that all white people are responsible for racism and should feel badly about it. I don't think that makes that white guy a racist, at least not in the classical sense. I think it makes him stupid. White guilt is a thing, and it has some basis in history. It was white people of a certain stripe who leveled racist policies and practices against black people. The extent to which people take, and use, white guilt is often absurd and stupid. But I don't see it as racist.

A whole other conversation can be had about actual reverse racism toward white people.
    You're confusing immigration stances with racism, again. Every reasonable country limits immigrants from other cultures to reasonable amounts. If we didn't limit Chinese immigrants to reasonable amounts, America would become China 2.0 very quickly. Right now we're not limiting immigration from Latin America to reasonable amounts, and California is set to become majority Hispanic, if it isn't that way already. The USA isn't China or Latin America, and the only way to keep it that way is to limit cultural interlopers from other countries to reasonable amounts. Although if it were up to me, I'd ban immigration entirely for 30-50 years to absorb the current backlog of interlopers so that they aren't in a position to outbreed the natives and fundamentally alter the culture, demographics, political/economic system and the freedoms that make America what it is today.

The people who brought you here were cultural interlopers and we have the effects of their breeding to live with today. So there's that.

Communism was hatched in Germany. Take it up with your natives who come from that stock and leave my Hispanic bros alone with this shit. As a people in America, we couldn't be more antagonistic to that general philosophy. We're? way better capitalists than you are, and that, my confused friend, is the most American thing you can be. There is little else of America that is more fundamental to its culture than economic freedom, and we? have embraced that entirely.

The rest of your bullshit is bullshit.

Oh, and fuck off. I took one of your best and whitest and bred her like a motherfucker and now my kids bear Hispanic names, speak fluent Spanish wherever and whenever they wish, take up spots in America's best schools and are poised to make money and take great jobs away from the people you value.

I was going to let kids breed with natives, but now you've pissed me off and I'm going to direct that they breed more of us?. Meaning Hispanic, and nobody from Oregon. Tuff shit for you.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The people who brought you here were cultural interlopers and we have the effects of their breeding to live with today. So there's that.

Communism was hatched in Germany. Take it up with your natives who come from that stock and leave my Hispanic bros alone with this shit. As a people in America, we couldn't be more antagonistic to that general philosophy. We're? way better capitalists than you are, and that, my confused friend, is the most American thing you can be. There is little else of America that is more fundamental to its culture than economic freedom, and we? have embraced that entirely.

Oh, and fuck off. I took one of your best and whitest and bred her like a motherfucker and now my kids bear Hispanic names, speak fluent Spanish wherever and whenever they wish, take up spots in America's best schools and are poised to make money and take great jobs away from the people you value.

I was going to let kids breed with natives, but now you've pissed me off and I'm going to direct that they breed more of us?. Meaning Hispanic, and nobody from Oregon. Tuff shit for you.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    Where do I stand in this situation? Been confused for a couple years
  • Options

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    Where do I stand in this situation? Been confused for a couple years

You stand with me. This is all a big rationalization for good old fashioned xenophobia. Lumping in Hispanics with radical Islam in the 'they're going to come here and change everything!' is just that. Real Americans aren't afraid of the constant and fluid evolution of the American dream. European immigrants came in waves and changed things. Same as it always was. The WOPs eventually learned how to speak English and blend in and still add something new. I'm sure OBK's great grandfather was reasonable amounts with them too.

Acuérdate mi hermano: don't like people who don't like you. Basic rule by which I live.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

A conservative law maker like Ted Cruz that everyone hates and calls a racist actually proposes policies that help people regardless of color.

That's a major difference from many lefty elected officials these days that now see nothing but color

Those people (SWIDT) are the ones polluting the legislative discourse with their bullshit
    Fair enough. But isn't there a difference between someone who sees color as a genetically defective trait in some people and a liberal politician using race relations in the US, and borrowing on its history, for political gain?

Neither behavior is exactly virtuous, but they seem different, and IMO one is worse than the other.

I myself have come to the point where I've given up on any effort to conclude "where all the racists are." Byrd and Helms make that point pretty clear: they're everywhere, to @PurpleThrobber 's point.

No, conservative does not equal racist. That's an absurd conclusion held by absurd people. But this discussion of who's pushing what ... that's politics, pure and simple. Like it, hate it or otherwise, that's what it is.

People who actually see people of certain races or ethnicities as undesirable - say, someone who wants to limit certain such people to reasonable amounts - is different than some dipshit making sweeping claims that all white people are responsible for racism and should feel badly about it. I don't think that makes that white guy a racist, at least not in the classical sense. I think it makes him stupid. White guilt is a thing, and it has some basis in history. It was white people of a certain stripe who leveled racist policies and practices against black people. The extent to which people take, and use, white guilt is often absurd and stupid. But I don't see it as racist.

A whole other conversation can be had about actual reverse racism toward white people.
    You're confusing immigration stances with racism, again. Every reasonable country limits immigrants from other cultures to reasonable amounts. If we didn't limit Chinese immigrants to reasonable amounts, America would become China 2.0 very quickly. Right now we're not limiting immigration from Latin America to reasonable amounts, and California is set to become majority Hispanic, if it isn't that way already. The USA isn't China or Latin America, and the only way to keep it that way is to limit cultural interlopers from other countries to reasonable amounts. Although if it were up to me, I'd ban immigration entirely for 30-50 years to absorb the current backlog of interlopers so that they aren't in a position to outbreed the natives and fundamentally alter the culture, demographics, political/economic system and the freedoms that make America what it is today.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    Racists gonna racist.

The question is are you an American? My grandparents came here through Ellis Island. They didn't wave their home countries flags and they became Americans. They learned english and worked hard and prospered becoming citizens and their children entered the military etc.

In those days their aim was to be an American. They kept their cultural identities but their allegiance was to America. It's one thing to be an American of (insert nationality) descent and another to be a hyphenated American with some other nationality/country in front of American.

Illegals are illegal. Do things legally and I don't have a problem. Get in line follow the rules.

Citizens are citizens but get in line. Do it by the book.

America first!

• Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    Racists gonna racist.

The question is are you an American? My grandparents came here through Ellis Island. They didn't wave their home countries flags and they became Americans. They learned english and worked hard and prospered becoming citizens and their children entered the military etc.

In those days their aim was to be an American. They kept their cultural identities but their allegiance was to America. It's one thing to be an American of (insert nationality) descent and another to be a hyphenated American with some other nationality/country in front of American.

Illegals are illegal. Do things legally and I don't have a problem. Get in line follow the rules.

Citizens are citizens but get in line. Do it by the book.

America first!

Yes. So are my parents and grandparents.

My grandparents never learned English because they were in their 50s when they came here and had very limited Education with which to work. It's harder than it seems. Nonetheless, gramps worked 3, THREE, jobs for most of his life, never took a dime of any kind of subsidy or handout, and by the (literal) sweat of his brow bought a simple house that he paid for and owned. He was a very proud man and an even prouder American. He worked so hard his entire life that, even when his son became wealthy and wanted him to stop working, he couldn't. So in his late 70s and early 80s he worked for the Monroe County Sheriffs office as a crossing guard. He helped my father more than my father could ever help him. He saw to it that his kids were educated.

He had no interest in returning to Cuba, even if the communist regime were to topple. He was grateful af to be in the U.S. Those are the facts.

But, we roasted a pig in a cajon over the Christmas holidays every year, he listened to Cuban radio and music in his tool shed, drank rum and coke on occasion, danced like a Cuban, wore guayaberas to formal affairs and generally never lost his sense of the culture from where he came. He also knew that would all dilute with family as we assimilated, and had no problem with that. He knew when he sent his only son to Northwestern University that he would come home changed. Also had no problem with that.

The problem, I think, is that native Americans (hi @Swaye ) find that first wave of immigrants hard to take. They're the ones who can't speak English, or who speak it poorly. They're the ones who are culturally fish out of water, because they just got here. The next generation are seldom the problem. It's the generation who made the move. They tend to run into some hostility when they get here (see OBK's rants), and what happens when we're surrounded by people who don't like us? We find like-people and huddle up. That's one reason why New York (and many other city) neighborhoods were ethnic. Italians weren't wanted in other neighborhoods so they built their own and lived tribal.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mine went through it all as well. They move to ethnic neighborhoods because they know people there from the home country. My grandfather worked like a dog. Unbelievably hard worker. After some years in construction he worked up from carrying a 120 lb block in each hand to the masons to being foreman. He became a milk man. Applied his work ethic. When he quit to open his own store with his savings it took three deliverymen to cover his route. He continued in business and real estate the rest of his life. Did very well after being sent here alone at 15 years old the oldest of 11 kids to work and send some money home. Lived the American dream. Instilled it in his family. That's what it's all about. And most importantly was an American by citizenship and loyalty.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yes. So are my parents and grandparents.

My grandparents never learned English because they were in their 50s when they came here and had very limited Education with which to work. It's harder than it seems. Nonetheless, gramps worked 3, THREE, jobs for most of his life, never took a dime of any kind of subsidy or handout, and by the (literal) sweat of his brow bought a simple house that he paid for and owned. He was a very proud man and an even prouder American. He worked so hard his entire life that, even when his son became wealthy and wanted him to stop working, he couldn't. So in his late 70s and early 80s he worked for the Monroe County Sheriffs office as a crossing guard. He helped my father more than my father could ever help him. He saw to it that his kids were educated.

He had no interest in returning to Cuba, even if the communist regime were to topple. He was grateful af to be in the U.S. Those are the facts.

But, we roasted a pig in a cajon over the Christmas holidays every year, he listened to Cuban radio and music in his tool shed, drank rum and coke on occasion, danced like a Cuban, wore guayaberas to formal affairs and generally never lost his sense of the culture from where he came. He also knew that would all dilute with family as we assimilated, and had no problem with that. He knew when he sent his only son to Northwestern University that he would come home changed. Also had no problem with that.

The problem, I think, is that native Americans (hi @Swaye ) find that first wave of immigrants hard to take. They're the ones who can't speak English, or who speak it poorly. They're the ones who are culturally fish out of water, because they just got here. The next generation are seldom the problem. It's the generation who made the move. They tend to run into some hostility when they get here (see OBK's rants), and what happens when we're surrounded by people who don't like us? We find like-people and huddle up. That's one reason why New York (and many other city) neighborhoods were ethnic. Italians weren't wanted in other neighborhoods so they built their own and lived tribal.

Warned.

We had this shit on lock and then all the whites and blacks and browns and fucking Cubans showed up and ruined it. But mostly the whites. Morons.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

I know from personal and up close experience in politics that the liberal elites, both the power brokers and the elected representatives, have zero white guilt. NADA, nothing, zip. White guilt is for those that are easily manipulated or clearly have racists tendencies/thoughts and know that they are wrong and it is pervasive throughout those in the far left community. How else can one explain the thought that black people are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote? The obvious low expectations that liberals put on minorities and the superior white attitude that minorities (mostly black Americans) are handicapped human beings who need help through quotas and AA are racist. Those quotas never effect the white liberal elites, those that suffer due to quotas are middle to upper middle class. The little people.

Racism is a tool that is ingrained in the democrat play book. It has been falsely used so much that it means very little now which is another result of democrat guilt and manipulation. If a democrat falsely calls someone a racist it somehow makes them feel better about themselves. It is a transference of hatred for themselves and their guilt born from racist thoughts. Lib elite leadership is fine with the mis-use of the term racism. The minions are doing the dirty work so they can get elected and have the power.

Every 2 years democrats ratchet up the race division. You can mark it on your calendar. If you don't believe me go back to the 80's stump speeches by Jimmy Carter up through Hillary. It is always about race. In the infamous words of a famous Republican when talking about democrats running for office "You need black if you want your seat back". Unfortunately division of race is a huge part of the dem elites continuing the white guilt in the easily manipulated little people group. When it manifests itself out in the open like when Roseanne Arquette did her embarrassing schtick you see the damage the whole racism and race baiting has done to the easily manipulated on the left. Roseanne is clearly a guilty racist and the liberal elites think that is just fine. Unfortunately for the Roseanne's of the world, confessing your sins in front of everyone doesn't cure them, it just makes them look like a sad and ridiculous pawn.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I've said it before but all you need to know about the Rats and the race card is that every Republican President or Presidential candidate has been called a racist since 1964. Bob Dole, John McCain, Reagan, Romney and both Bush's were all accused of being racists but the Rat party.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    I'm not a Kraut, but I have some Swiss ancestors. That's where I get my neutrality from when dealing with folks like you who can't distinguish racism from protectionist immigration policies. You not a complete idiot, so you're incapable of coaxing me into verbally slaying you with the full fury I would reserve only for the morons in your camp (think HHusky) who cry 'racist' about everything that doesn't fit the political narrative they're trying to peddle. Your problem is that you take things personally. I don't dislike your people. However, I don't welcome any more to enter this country. I don't want any more Latin American immigrants coming here. Turn off the spigot already. I don't want any more jerrys, wops, micks, limeys, japs, chinamen, africans, slavs or any other invaders either. ENOUGH. America is filled to capacity. America can't handle the double threat of economic migrants stealing jerbs from the natives while AI is stealing even more. Long story short, reasonable Americans don't want to live in a shithole country.

Latin America is basically one big shithole country, with a lot of little shithole states comprising it. Germans invented communism, you're correct. They also invented modern fascism. Latin America loves both of these failed ideologies. How dumb. You've got to be dumber than the originals to try it again. Axe Venezuela. Most of the countries in central/South America are communist or socialist. They are all shithole countries because of it. Mexico elected a communist. Chile and Argentina love fascists. Latin America can stick it where the sun don't shine. Keep the perpetual fail contained down there, we don't want socialists and economic opportunists coming here working illegally, mooching off the system and electing the communists, fascists and jihadis of the democrat party, who intend to destroy this country and sell it out to the highest bidder.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    I'm not a Kraut, but I have some Swiss ancestors. That's where I get my neutrality from when dealing with folks like you who can't distinguish racism from protectionist immigration policies. You not a complete idiot, so you're incapable of coaxing me into verbally slaying you with the full fury I would reserve only for the morons in your camp (think HHusky) who cry 'racist' about everything that doesn't fit the political narrative they're trying to peddle. Your problem is that you take things personally. I don't dislike your people. However, I don't welcome any more to enter this country. I don't want any more Latin American immigrants coming here. Turn off the spigot already. I don't want any more jerrys, wops, micks, limeys, japs, chinamen, africans, slavs or any other invaders either. ENOUGH.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

#youRbeingreplacedbitch
    I'm not a Kraut, but I have some Swiss ancestors. That's where I get my neutrality from when dealing with folks like you who can't distinguish racism from protectionist immigration policies. You not a complete idiot, so you're incapable of coaxing me into verbally slaying you with the full fury I would reserve only for the morons in your camp (think HHusky) who cry 'racist' about everything that doesn't fit the political narrative they're trying to peddle. Your problem is that you take things personally. I don't dislike your people. However, I don't welcome any more to enter this country. I don't want any more Latin American immigrants coming here. Turn off the spigot already. I don't want any more jerrys, wops, micks, limeys, japs, chinamen, africans, slavs or any other invaders either. ENOUGH.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes