Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ANNUAL FUND DRIVE (Updated 8-5-2019)

Comments

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

we just hit 11 inches. @Doog_de_Jour weeps for joy.

Maybe.

@TheChart

This makes me want to drink bleach
    I'm pretty sure they eventually figured out these were "girl inches" i.e. self reported guesses that were way off, and when women guessed too high, their partner never corrected them. Because we're not THAT dumb.

The idea that about 2/3 are unacceptable and less than 1% are in the Goldilocks (Goldicocks?) zone is comical. But at 11" apparently this forum hangs some serious dong so congrats, and Ts & Ps to your lady's cervix.
    Must suck to have to rationalize not getting a lot of return business from customers.
    Stop measuring from your asshole, asshole, and cum join Team E!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Welp, last day of the fund drive and first day of the season! We? raised $11,788 bucks. Just shy of 12 inches but I have no doubt @Doog_de_Jour will be satisfied. Fantastic work this year you slovenly dirtbags. I am most impressed, and even Stalin told me in the latest Politburo meeting that nobody has to go to the gulag next week.

I will be moving this to Classics next week. Seriously great showing this year all, and I would expect some graphics upgrades and other things in the coming year. Also, Derek and I will be taking that sex tour of Prague so we should get AIDS. Which is nice.

'Murica

Stalin free @AZDuck, will send the donation.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Welp, last day of the fund drive and first day of the season! We? raised $11,788 bucks. Just shy of 12 inches but I have no doubt @Doog_de_Jour will be satisfied. Fantastic work this year you slovenly dirtbags. I am most impressed, and even Stalin told me in the latest Politburo meeting that nobody has to go to the gulag next week.

I will be moving this to Classics next week. Seriously great showing this year all, and I would expect some graphics upgrades and other things in the coming year. Also, Derek and I will be taking that sex tour of Prague so we should get AIDS. Which is nice.

'Murica

He just made $12K. You think he gives two fucks about your money? You've been saying the same thing for months. Why would you think anything will change now?

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

He just made $12K. You think he gives two fucks about your money? You've been saying the same thing for months. Why would you think anything will change now?
    caz i am insane
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

caz i am insane
    Can't argue with you there.

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

also i have donated 3 years in a row prior to this year.
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

Then it's time to get off this hill you're dying on. Become an upstanding citizen once again.

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

Then it's time to get off this hill you're dying on. Become an upstanding citizen once again.
    I don’t think azduck is that harmful to the board or something, so banning him for this long seems bs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

I don’t think azduck is that harmful to the board or something, so banning him for this long seems bs.
    I don't think AZDuck even wants to come back. He makes it pretty clear on Twatter he doesn't like us. Which makes your stance on him even more bizarre. You are fighting for a guy who doesn't even want to be here.
    Dude he is pretending. He wants to be back, just butt hurt that he got banned for one of his little bitch fitz
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    AZDuck doesn't appreciate his free beer. Furthermore, he fucks with DJ and pushes him to the limit. I don't get that. If AZ doesn't like how DJ is running this place, then he can go create his own hobby board.

For being an Army JAG officer, he sure has some serious fucking mental issues. He can be funny 81% of the time, but then he just fucking shits himself.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

@FireCohen good job fulfilling your promise
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

He’s an honorable member of the foreign hoards
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

'Murica

I knew there were screen shots of this somewhere - so had to honor all the dumb queefing I had done. Not sure why you went through the trouble of digging it up