Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters had UW losing to BYU?

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When you look this good, you can afford to go out on a limb with your predictions.

On a separate note, do not ever Google "Fat Fucking Fetters" You can't unsee that.

How is it that Kim looks unhealthier than Fetters?
    Cocaine is fun in your 20's, deteriorating in your 50's and 60's
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

UTAH? Looked like a top10 team to me. WTF are you talking about cuntslice?

They did? Huntley looked like shit, and Moss was the only thing giving their offense juice. This looks like yet another Utah team to me - good to great D, and a very lackluster offense.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    If BYU beats SC, which i think they will, we be in trouble if kickoff is at 12:30-3:30. If BYU starts off 0-2, our chances increase a lot..

Btw, Utah looked very good for the 1st game. Once Covey returns from ACL, he's only 8 months in and was only 70% last night, theyll be even better. Glad they come here is all i can say. Theyd have beat Pete in pacchamp if huntley played
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BYUs QB is fucking bad

His mom has some sloppy tits.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    H_D said:

BYUs QB is fucking bad

His dad has some sloppy tits.
    Crisped.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Kim is one drink away from skid row

It's a DISEASE!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

UTAH? Looked like a top10 team to me. WTF are you talking about cuntslice?

They did? Huntley looked like shit, and Moss was the only thing giving their offense juice. This looks like yet another Utah team to me - good to great D, and a very lackluster offense.
    Whoosh

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/62189/same-old-ucla-same-old-huntley-and-ute/p1
    TYFTW
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When you look this good, you can afford to go out on a limb with your predictions.

On a separate note, do not ever Google "Fat Fucking Fetters" You can't unsee that.

How is it that Kim looks unhealthier than Fetters?
    Lots of TBSers keep a needle in their desk in their mom's basement at the office.

Not a big deal.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    man, fetters...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

BYUs QB is fucking bad

Slice, do you know which football you are watching? One of better young BYU qb's ive seen in last 35 years in 1st start... thats saying something. Fuck you have not 1 clue what youre talking about slice.

As usual, pup here to police you dipshits from littering the board with nonsense like this...time for this negro to get paid...oh wait i am;)
    If UW loses to BYU I will personally provide you with a rickshaw ride to a UW game of your choosing.

If BYU beats SC, which i think they will, we be in trouble if kickoff is at 12:30-3:30. If BYU starts off 0-2, our chances increase a lot..

Btw, Utah looked very good for the 1st game. Once Covey returns from ACL, he's only 8 months in and was only 70% last night, theyll be even better. Glad they come here is all i can say. Theyd have beat Pete in pacchamp if huntley played

Pup is right. The last time UW faced a 100% healthy Covey, it was a memorable night.

Uh newbie...UW had a good defense then;) oh, and covey got up from those hits every time but one. Pretty tough kid