Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finger @DerekJohnson

13»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Unpopular opinion alert... wtf away TBS leg humpers.

Check back in 2023. Too early to tell with the new car smell.

They both should work out well in the end, but @DerekJohnson will still get Em's money ( and extra Wam sponsorships) as long as the fundraiser runs.

Love Airwolf and his analysis, and Wilbur's wit... but find no joy reading insight from elitist, entitled blowhards. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Spend enough time working with academia, white race baiters, and government employees in the day job.

Oh...and the format. Final nail in the coffin.

This. Fuck them.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Welp, I enjoy weighing in on this topic. I look at BDTW as the analytics and deep recruiting arm of HH. Its populated for the most part by the exact same people who were early adopters here. It's just a very recruiting and metrics focused version of here, and without all the dick and fart jokes and tit pics. BDTW and HH together make up a mullet. They are the serious business front, and we are the party in the back (buttstuff lulz).

I'd expect they would pull MANY more folks from the LPT and Roof than here. I think a huge cross section of people from HH will actually end up on both sites. Go there to get deep TBS fix, come back here to tell someone to fuck off. Win win.

I’ll visit BD2W to read the solid articles and analytic pieces. I have already decided not to try with the shit forum or to poast in both places.

I’ll just lurk there now and then and continue to poast here way too fucking often.

I can be happy with that lifestyle.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We're on pace for 2.1 million for the month

My hobby bored will hit 600k in August.

Sad.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I was talking to some random Doogs out on the lake last night and it's always surprising to me how few Husky fans are aware of this shit hole 7 years after it launched. They all know Dawgman which I immediately started bashing w/o mercy.

Admit you subscribe
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

Unpopular opinion alert... wtf away TBS leg humpers.

Check back in 2023. Too early to tell with the new car smell.

They both should work out well in the end, but @DerekJohnson will still get Em's money ( and extra Wam sponsorships) as long as the fundraiser runs.

Love Airwolf and his analysis, and Wilbur's wit... but find no joy reading insight from elitist, entitled blowhards. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Spend enough time working with academia, white race baiters, and government employees in the day job.

Oh...and the format. Final nail in the coffin.

No fishing hawt talk either.
    We need to slay some steel, Yella.