Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

C’est la vie Jake we Hardly knew ye.

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited August 2019 in Duck Refuge
Wonder where the kid ends up? Good luck to him.

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fresno ttj says...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another useless thread.

Inane IMO.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Why useless? Not to try and offend anyone. To be more direct, I would like to know what the realistic opinions are concerning the QB position. I believe you guys have a RS Freshman and a True Freshman to back up Eason now. We have been in worse situations. Just seriously am interested in your thoughts.
  • Options
    But never mind. Most of you aren’t interested. Don’t bother.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He'd look great in oregon grellow.

Look at some clips of Haener throwing. He has a pretty quick, strong arm, but his release point and eyes are about 5' off the ground. He can't play high level quarterback in the FBS.

The staff likes what they've seen from Sirmon and Morris. I think they set Haener up to fail so he'd decide to leave on his own, rather than dumping him to 4th string and dealing with any attitude.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Look at some clips of Haener throwing. He has a pretty quick, strong arm, but his release point and eyes are about 5' off the ground. He can't play high level quarterback in the FBS.

The staff likes what they've seen from Sirmon and Morris. I think they set Haener up to fail so he'd decide to leave on his own, rather than dumping him to 4th string and dealing with any attitude.

Those are some big ovaries on your coach, if true. You just process the kid. You don’t create some fake competition.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

chuck said:

Those are some big ovaries on your coach, if true. You just process the kid. You don’t create some fake competition.
    pete loves him some tryhard. but also forgets that this a ruthless sport. produce or gtfo. he gave a kid an impression that he had chance
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Why useless? Not to try and offend anyone. To be more direct, I would like to know what the realistic opinions are concerning the QB position. I believe you guys have a RS Freshman and a True Freshman to back up Eason now. We have been in worse situations. Just seriously am interested in your thoughts.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

DJDuck said:

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Eastern...

Haener would never see the field at EWU. Eric Barriere is going to be playing on Sundays.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Take this shit to the Husky board @DJDuck. I'm hear to read your shitty duck takes and nothing else.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    DJDuck said:

It's like you don't know there exists a Husky Football board at Hardcore Husky to discuss such topics. Why in the fuck would you pose a Husky football question on the Duck board and expect anything but derision?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DJDuck said:

It's like you don't know there exists a Husky Football board at Hardcore Husky to discuss such topics. Why in the fuck would you pose a Husky football question on the Duck board and expect anything but derision?
    Ewe Gnu Hear ?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment