Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Finger @DerekJohnson

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,965 Standard Supporter

I think BDTW will siphon more people away from DM than here.

I agree. It is interesting seeing the current cross pollination between BDTW and here.

Just to be clear, I do want BDTW to succeed. I think both HCH and BDTW fill important niches in the UW online fandom.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,965 Standard Supporter

I think BDTW will siphon more people away from DM than here.

I agree. It is interesting seeing the current cross pollination between BDTW and here.

Just to be clear, I do want BDTW to succeed. I think both HCH and BDTW fill important niches in the UW online fandom.
    More of @AIRWOLF SitReps, less of the shit forum platform.
    @AIRWOLF’s SitRep was really good. I’m enjoying his articles.

Yeah, the forum platform is awful.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    BDTW is real? I don't twat and I don't watch film of the kids.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

BDTW is real? I don't twat and I don't watch film of the kids.

*BD2W

Yeah, version 2 is live. If you don't twat, don't film, and don't care about analytics, you're probably not missing much.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I’ll come out and say it, I’m also curious how BDTW will effect HCH (and vice versa).

@DerekJohnson is going to have to sell that waterfront Medina house he's living in
  • ClaraSorrentiClaraSorrenti Member Posts: 73
    I'm just here for the Stalin bang
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Welp, I enjoy weighing in on this topic. I look at BDTW as the analytics and deep recruiting arm of HH. Its populated for the most part by the exact same people who were early adopters here. It's just a very recruiting and metrics focused version of here, and without all the dick and fart jokes and tit pics. BDTW and HH together make up a mullet. They are the serious business front, and we are the party in the back (buttstuff lulz).

I'd expect they would pull MANY more folks from the LPT and Roof than here. I think a huge cross section of people from HH will actually end up on both sites. Go there to get deep TBS fix, come back here to tell someone to fuck off. Win win.

Get fucked
  • ClaraSorrentiClaraSorrenti Member Posts: 73
    FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Welp, I enjoy weighing in on this topic. I look at BDTW as the analytics and deep recruiting arm of HH. Its populated for the most part by the exact same people who were early adopters here. It's just a very recruiting and metrics focused version of here, and without all the dick and fart jokes and tit pics. BDTW and HH together make up a mullet. They are the serious business front, and we are the party in the back (buttstuff lulz).

I'd expect they would pull MANY more folks from the LPT and Roof than here. I think a huge cross section of people from HH will actually end up on both sites. Go there to get deep TBS fix, come back here to tell someone to fuck off. Win win.

Get fucked
    Love the avatar, comrade.

Don't let these old, bourgeoisie, whites get you down.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

I’ll come out and say it, I’m also curious how BDTW will effect HCH (and vice versa).

@DerekJohnson is going to have to sell that waterfront Medina house he's living in
    Despite the rumors, I'm merely housesitting
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,648 Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Despite the rumors, I'm merely housesitting
    Under rated movie. Nothing special but funny
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I'm just here for the Stalin bang
    Wood
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Unpopular opinion alert... wtf away TBS leg humpers.

Check back in 2023. Too early to tell with the new car smell.

They both should work out well in the end, but @DerekJohnson will still get Em's money ( and extra Wam sponsorships) as long as the fundraiser runs.

Love Airwolf and his analysis, and Wilbur's wit... but find no joy reading insight from elitist, entitled blowhards. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Spend enough time working with academia, white race baiters, and government employees in the day job.

Oh...and the format. Final nail in the coffin.

No fishing hawt talk either.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

MisterEm said:

Unpopular opinion alert... wtf away TBS leg humpers.

Check back in 2023. Too early to tell with the new car smell.

They both should work out well in the end, but @DerekJohnson will still get Em's money ( and extra Wam sponsorships) as long as the fundraiser runs.

Love Airwolf and his analysis, and Wilbur's wit... but find no joy reading insight from elitist, entitled blowhards. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Spend enough time working with academia, white race baiters, and government employees in the day job.

Oh...and the format. Final nail in the coffin.

No fishing hawt talk either.
    And no titties. Or watches. Or random FUCK OFFs.