Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Omar the home wrecker

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,777
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So she's a slimy whore on top of being a terrorist sympathizer and anti-American hate-monger.

AKA a "Good Woman" by the Hondobros.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    DJDuck said:

Uh oh: Wife’s divorce filing says consultant’s ‘extensive travel’ with Ilhan Omar had little to do with business; UPDATED

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/08/27/uh-oh-wifes-divorce-filing-says-consultants-extensive-travel-with-ilhan-omar-had-little-to-do-with-business/

This doesn't matter.
    HTH
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

So she's a slimy whore on top of being a terrorist sympathizer and anti-American hate-monger.

AKA a "Good Woman" by the Hondobros.

You just jammed 3 smears/lies I to a single sentence .

Impressive
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol I love how there's no facts, just accusations, and you shitdicks are all over this as if she's guilty. Funny how you don't ever think that way about your peoples.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Lol I love how there's no facts, just accusations, and you shitdicks are all over this as if she's guilty. Funny how you don't ever think that way about your peoples.

You and your party spent 2.5 years calling Trump a traitor and lying about collusion and now you FEEL like getting all facts and false accusation outraged? What a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
    You sound angry BendMeOver. Why is that?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,483
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You and your party spent 2.5 years calling Trump a traitor and lying about collusion and now you FEEL like getting all facts and false accusation outraged? What a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
    You sound angry BendMeOver. Why is that?
    Angry? Not a chance. The hondo's of the world are worms under my feet.

Disappointed that a fellow American can be so fucking idiotic and obviously dishonest? Yes. Asshats like you are a continual disappointment.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Actually, there are some facts but you're a dumbfuck so....
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,483
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hey Bob: "Hands UP!" "The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming" "Collusion, collusion collusion".

Don't get me started on the Kavanaugh hearings.

To see any democrat asking for proof is cause for laughter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Hey Bob: "Hands UP!" "The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming" "Collusion, collusion collusion".

Don't get me started on the Kavanaugh hearings.

To see any democrat asking for proof is cause for laughter.

It's especially galling when you realize that the complaint about the lack of "facts" is coming from the fucking lying piece of crap who has routinely swallowed bullshit like the Covington kids harassed the old Indian man and the Jussie Smollett fraud when there were zero "facts" in support of their narrative.

There are "facts" is support of many of the claims against Omar. But Hondo is a liar and a dipshit so...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,197
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The race to the very extreme of the left hand side of the bell curve is growing skronger with the Dems by the day.

Soros has to be short on the Progressives. No other way any logic explains why they keep doubling down away from the bulk of the American voters.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The Alabama gop is spearheading your fight for her expulsion. You’re in familiar company.

Your congressman married her brother, then stole another woman's husband and paid him for the pleasure and you want to bring Alabama into this conversation? Are you fucking insane? She would fit in perfectly with some parts of Alabama. The only thing lacking is past sexual experience with a favorite sheep/ram.

She should be an embarrassment to the dem party but here you people are defending this incestuous bitch. She married her brother and hates America for fucks sake. The arrogant bitch can't even see what this country has given her incestuous ass.
    If we are going to bash sheep fucking I am fucking out!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    She wants the borders to be more open than her legs

Hardy har har
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,358
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Batshit crazy redhead or batshit crazy African-American.

Damn. That is a tough call. No doubt.

$ on the red head in cage match
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

The Alabama gop is spearheading your fight for her expulsion. You’re in familiar company.

Your congressman married her brother, then stole another woman's husband and paid him for the pleasure and you want to bring Alabama into this conversation? Are you fucking insane? She would fit in perfectly with some parts of Alabama. The only thing lacking is past sexual experience with a favorite sheep/ram.

She should be an embarrassment to the dem party but here you people are defending this incestuous bitch. She married her brother and hates America for fucks sake. The arrogant bitch can't even see what this country has given her incestuous ass.
    If we are going to bash sheep fucking I am fucking out!
    @CD is outraged!